THIRTY-ONE ─ [ . : 。✿ ] pink carnation

pink carnation flowers represent gratitude and a promise to never forget someone . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

THURSDAY, JULY 12, 2018

Buried about eight feet underground in the middle of a wooded area nearby, two bodies were wrapped around in each other in a black trash bag── their final embrace. The two loved each other deeply and tenderly until they drew their very last breath. Their blood still stained one another's eerily cold faces, though that would soon rot with the rest of them until nothing remained.

And, in the pocket of one of the bodies' laid a phone, still with some battery, forgotten by their murderers amidst the chaos and concern for their beloved. It buzzed with a text.

7:39 p.m.

ivy: so how'd it go? was she home?

8:12 p.m.

ivy: is she ok?

9:57 a.m.

ivy: are YOU okay??? where are you?? why are the doors locked, you guys running late??

10:23 a.m.

ivy: please answer jasper

10:50 a.m.

ivy: please be okay

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018

(Y/N) slept for almost 22 hours before she was finally woken by her roommates. When she opened her eyes, all five were gathered at her bedside, worry evident in their faces.

She sat up slowly, but didn't say anything. In spite of her very extended sleep, she hadn't really gained any rest. It had been a slumber packed full of nightmares, and as she looked down at her own hands, she saw they were shaking.

"(Y/N)?" Lori was the first to speak up. "We want you to try and eat something."

"Not hungry..." Her voice sounded far away to her own ears.

She didn't see the glances passed between her captors, only stared blankly ahead. "Angel, it doesn't have to be a lot, but you gotta get something down," Naoki insisted in a pleading voice. "Please, we don't want you to get sick."