TWO ─ [ . : 。✿ ] calla lily

calla lily flowers represent fortune and beauty. however, they can also be a symbol for death . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 2018

The five housemates walked into the kitchen to make their decision. Lori hopped up on the counter, and Aziza and Naoki took a seat on the barstools, while Elijah and Silas remained standing.

"I like her!" Lori declared, face beaming. "She's really nice and cute and she can cook! She's perfect!"

"You like everyone," Elijah dismissed.

Aziza shrugged. "I like her too."

"Yeah, she's so hot, dude," Naoki said. Seeing the eye rolls across the group, he sighed. "And she seems really nice and a good addition to the house... or whatever..."

"D'aww, he's learning! I'm so proud of you, Naoki!" Lori said, and ruffled his hair.

"Watch the hair," Naoki swatted her hands away with a frown that didn't lessen, even as Lori raised her hands in mock surrender and scooted back. "Anyway..." He rolled his eyes. "What do you think of her, Silas?"

Silas smiled sheepishly. "I like her a lot," he said. "I think she should live here."

"Yeah, she seems... genuine," Elijah smiled softly. "I think she's definitely the best we'll find."

"See! Even Elijah likes her," Naoki grinned. "She's gotta be cool."

"Then it's decided?" Aziza glanced around at them. "She lives here?"

They each nodded. With that, they began filing back into the living room. Lori ended up leaving last, her footsteps slowing as she thought more and more. 'I like everyone, but I like her more...' Lori sat back down on the couch, and her gaze found (Y/N)'s. 'She feels... different. She's special. I'm sure of it.'

(Y/N) began moving in later that afternoon. She'd never had a lot of money, and was far from materialistic, so all of her belongings fit neatly into her car. Once she arrived back at the house, she had her new roommates help her carry them in.

She was pretty surprised by just how strong each of them were. Even Lori, who wasn't much taller than her or much more toned looking, carried double the amount of boxes (Y/N) was carrying with ease. Not that she was complaining. For one, she appreciated the help. And, admittedly, she far from minded watching their muscles flex as they lifted the particularly heavy boxes.