NINE ─ [ . : 。✿ ] blue violet

blue violet flowers represent faithful love or watchfulness . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2018

"This a pretty sick pillow fort," Elijah commented.

The housemates were packed together, all under the cave of blankets, sheets, and pillows. With a couple of lamps giving subtle lighting, as well as a seemingly endless supply of snacks, and a laptop to stream all the movies on, they were ready. They could've used the TV, but with all the blankets covering it up, plus wanting to switch between multiple movies, a laptop just seemed easier.

Elijah, Silas, Aziza, and Naoki sat in that order in a sort of semi-circle formation at the back, with (Y/N) in the center in front of them, and Lori curled up beside her. With the limited space── and there being six of them altogether── there wasn't a grand amount of space. They were all practically cuddling, piled up with barely any space between them. Being in the very middle, (Y/N) felt this perhaps most keenly.

"I'm surprised we could all fit in here," Aziza added.

"I happen to be quite the pillow fort expert," (Y/N) boasted playfully, giggling with Lori.

"Alright, did everybody put a movie in?" Naoki asked, shaking the little paper sack around a little. Everyone said some variation of yes.

They'd decided the best way to decide who gets to pick the order of the movies they'd watch together was to leave it up to chance: they each wrote the movie they wanted to watch on a little post-it note, put the slip in a paper bag, and draw at random.

Naoki was tasked with drawing. "Alright everybody, drum roll please..." They all patted the ground rapidly. "The first movie of the night goes to... 10 Things I Hate About You!"

"Yes!" (Y/N) pumped her fist in the air excitedly.

"I take it that's your choice, (Y/N)?" Elijah grinned, finding her apparent excitement adorable.

(Y/N) hummed, beaming.

"Ah, I love that movie," Lori cheered.

"I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme," Naoki recited.

"I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry," (Y/N) chimed in.

"I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call," Naoki continued.

"But most I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit. Not even at all," the two finished together, before erupting into laughter.