THIRTY ─ [ . : 。✿ ] cyclamen

cyclamen flowers represent lasting feelings and sincere affection. they often symbolize resignation, and are used as parting gifts.  they can be a great way to say goodbye . . .

*

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018

(Y/N) stood, surrounded by cinder blocks. There wasn't much space, only enough for her to make about one full step before she'd run into the wall. When she looked up, it became apparent: she was at the bottom of a well.

"₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ!"

At first, it came as a hushed whisper. (Y/N) looked around, but it was as she thought── no one else was here.

"₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ!"

There it was again. A little louder, somehow distorted. She heard a faint trickle, felt a small amount of liquid hit her shoe. It seemed to come from the floor of the well, but she couldn't see where exactly.

"₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ! ₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ! ₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ!"

Suddenly, the overlapping voices were overwhelming, each screaming in what sounded like agony and total desperation. The water rose slowly, and her breath quickened, heart beginning to race.

"ⱧɆ'₴ ĐɆ₳Đ!"

"₩Ɇ ØVɆ ɎØɄ!"

Water was almost to her knees. She began screaming for help, pounding at the concrete walls. It was hopeless, she knew, but she couldn't help but try to make it out. She didn't want to die, not like this. Not so soon.

"ɎØɄ łⱠⱠɆĐ ł!"

Everything was spinning. The voices were louder than ever before, an ocean compared to the trickle they began as. She couldn't breathe, she needed to get out── needed to get── get out── needed to get out── out── get out! Get out! Get out!

"₥Ɏ ฿₳฿Ɏ, ₱ⱠɆ₳Ɇ Ø₥Ɇ ฿₳₵₭ Ø ₥Ɇ!"