Chapter 41. Finally safe

Nathan's P.O.V

It took me three months to fully recover. I kept myself busy by doing managerial work for my father. I hadn't seen my biological brother in months. I wished that he had forgotten about me. Xander kept an eye on me the whole time. He hired a few workers to support my father when it really wasn't necessary. Elijah spent more time at our house than at home. I felt guilty for hogging his attention. My perspective changed when the boy explained how much he loved spending time with me. Elijah was starting school soon. I wanted him to be ready for the change. I was teaching him how to read and write.

Xander and I hadn't spent time alone in a while. I booked a room in advance to surprise him. It was Friday. Xander and his family were having dinner at our house. I asked Xander while eating, "Are you free tomorrow night, babe?" Xander nodded and replied, "Yes. What do you have in mind?" I kissed Xander's cheek and stated, "How about we spend the weekend at a luxury hotel?" Xander pulled me closer, then kissed my temple. I chuckled when Xander said, "It's like you read my mind, Nathan. I'll ensure no one bothers us while we are at the hotel."

I went to the park in the morning with the dogs, Krista and Elijah. I watched them play with other kids. I had asked Xander to pick me up in the afternoon. The kids were napping when Xander arrived. My parents were planning to take them to a party in the evening. Xander kissed Elijah goodbye before joining me. I asked the driver to take us straight to the hotel. Xander kept staring out of the window. I laced my fingers through his and asked, "Is everything alright, Xander?" Xander smiled and replied, "Yes, darling. My cousin is getting married in January. I wonder if you will be able to travel to Spain by that time."

I cupped Xander's face and said, "Zion told me everything is fine. I could even climb a mountain if I wanted, according to him. Don't worry about me too much, Xander. I won't die that easily." Xander covered my mouth and stated, "Don't ever talk about dying again." I kissed Xander passionately and uttered, "I won't let you suffer because of me anymore, babe." Xander leaned his forehead against mine and declared, "I will follow you into the afterlife, my love." I laughed and said, "Okay. Let's stop acting cheesy." We soon arrived at the hotel. I blindfolded Xander and said, "I have a surprise for you, Xander." Xander groaned and asked, "Is the blindfold necessary, babe?" I kissed Xander and replied, "Yes, dear."

Xander carefully followed me into the room. He stuck his hands in his pockets and asked, "What should I do now?" I chuckled and replied, "Give me a minute to organize things. I took a deep breath and uttered, "I would like you to know that your mother guided me through the process. I wanted our kids to grow up together. That's why I took such a step." Xander took off his blindfold and asked, "Do you mean we are pregnant?" Xander gasped when he saw the banner by the bed. He picked me up and asked, "How many months are we talking about here, babe?" I kissed Xander's neck and replied, "Just two months." Xander kissed me intensely and stated, "I'm so happy, Nathan. We are going to be fathers again. Do the others know?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes. I requested everyone to keep it secret because I wanted to surprise you." Xander threw me on the bed, then climbed on top of me. He bit my lip and said, "The news is a welcome surprise, Nathan." Xander unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest. He gazed at me and said, "I won't be able to hold myself back today, babe. Please, stop me when it gets unbearable for you." Xander kissed me passionately, then took off my clothes. He groaned while looking at my member. I pulled Xander closer and stated, "I missed having sex with you too. Don't waste time. Just shove it inside." Xander licked my nipple and declared, "I love it when you talk dirty to me, darling."

Xander took off his clothes, then started preparing me. I bit my lip when he stuck his member in my entrance. It was like we were in a trance. Xander hammered deeper and deeper into me. He pulled me up and made me face the mirror. He shoved his member into me from behind and said, "You can watch how much I cherish you, Nathan." I was about to cum. I admired us in the mirror while rubbing my member. I frowned when Xander ejaculated in me.