Prologue

Third person's P.O.V

Nathaniel had never led a happy life. He was Steven and Mary Jacob's middle child. Nathaniel often got left out of family pictures and activities. His parents hated the fact that he was overweight. His siblings ignored him at school and let kids bully him. Nathaniel's grandparents were the only ones who ever loved him. They sadly passed away due to old age when Nathaniel was ten. Nathaniel had wealthy parents, but seeing how Nathaniel dressed, you would never expect it. Nathaniel's life changed when he met Xander Oswald in middle school. It was the first time that someone had approached him.

Nathaniel began noticing the boy more and more. He didn't know why he was so interested in Xander Oswald. His heart melted every time Xander called out to him. Nathaniel forgot all about his bullies the moment he saw the boy. Nicknames like "Jiggles and Fatty Patty" didn't matter to him anymore. Kids always surrounded Xander. Nathaniel thought that it was because of the boy's good looks, but he was wrong. He later found out that it was because of Xander's parent's money. He found it strange that no one surrounded him. Nathaniel wasn't a bright student. He had trouble preparing for his exams. He was over the moon when Xander offered to help him study.

Nathaniel admired Xander. His admiration slowly changed into love. Nathaniel was terrified when he had a wet dream about Xander. He had no one to talk to, so he searched on the internet for answers. Nathaniel cried when he discovered that he was gay. His parents would hate him now even more. He avoided Xander and studied hard to forget him. The boy knew that he was a lost cause when he missed Xander. It was already too late to confess to Xander because the boy had a girlfriend now. Nathaniel had heard Xander's girlfriend Elena say that she was only with him for the gifts.

Nathaniel wanted to protect Xander, so he started stalking him. He discovered many things about Xander along the way. Things like how his parents had given everything that they owned to him. Nathaniel loved to take photos of Xander. He had built a shed in the woods to keep them safe. Nathaniel had camouflaged the shed to make sure that no one found it. Nathaniel lost his mind when he heard Xander's uncle say that everything would belong to him if the boy died. Nathaniel began following Xander closely since then. He tried to write a letter to Xander's parents to inform them about the danger. Xander's father took one look at the envelope and threw it in the bin. Nathaniel knew that he was slowly becoming a criminal, but he didn't care. He just wanted to save the object of his affection's life.

Xander Oswald was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He had a happy life and parents who loved him to death. He had many friends. His parents had taught him to treat everyone equally. He was shocked when he saw kids bullying a boy when he joined the middle school. He made it his mission to befriend the boy. He later discovered that his new friend Nathaniel was bad at studying but very good at fixing stuff. He hoped that Nathaniel would become a successful mechanic in the future. He found it odd when Nathaniel stared at him. It was like the boy was in love with him.

People's lives changed once they graduated, so Xander wasn't bothered by it. His friends laughed at him every time he talked to Nathaniel. Xander got tired of it after a while and ignored them. He was surprised when his girlfriend asked him to stay away from Nathaniel. Xander denied his girlfriend's request. He could, for some reason, not leave the chubby boy alone. Xander changed his mind when he discovered how much Nathaniel loved him. He would never forget the day he found himself in a shed full of his pictures and Nathaniel.

There is one more chapter, guys. So keep on reading:-)