Chapter 18 (Smut)

Owen slammed his lips to hers and moaned feeling her arms wrap around his neck. He picked her up, making her legs automatically wrap around his waist as he deepened the kiss. Fisting his fingers into her strawberry blonde tangled hair he carried her into back into the bedroom, laying her on the bed. "Too long," he mumbled as he went back to kissing her.

"Please," She whispered as she ran her fingers down his back.

"We will, Darling," he promised as he slid her shirt off her body then went back to kissing her softly. He slid her shorts down and tossed them to the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he chuckled as he gripped her throat. "No, I'm going to prove to you just how much I need you, Mia."

"Daddy," she whimpered as she tried to pull him closer again.

"Do it again and I'll tie you up," he warned as he stood and looked down at her.

"You can't," she shook her head, "I don't have anything, I threw it away."

"Oh Darling," he chuckled darkly as he stared her down. "I have my ways. Now don't move." He removed her legs from around him and grabbed his bag from the side of the bed. He pulled out multiple ties and smirked hearing her gasp softly. "Are you going to be a good girl and be still and let me prove my love to you?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered making him groan.

"Such a good girl," he moaned after he tied her spread eagle onto her bed with his grey ties. "So beautiful," he whispered as he sat beside her, bent down and kissed her so softly it brought tears to her eyes. "Mine."

"Yours," she whispered back as he trailed his hand down her body and circled her nipples before pinching them causing her to gasp. He suddenly gripped her throat and kissed her making her moan as he tightened his grip on her.

He slid his fingers down slowly down her body and started slowly circling her clit. She moaned as he licked her breast and applied pressure to her pussy as he continued to rub. She tried arching into his touch but he just bit her nipple then moved to bite the other nipple. "Be still and let me worship you again," he warned as he moved his fingers faster around her clit.

"Ahh," she gasped as he kissed her all over her body.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he watched her as he continued.

"Please Daddy," she begged as she pulled on the ties. She needed to be closer to him.

"Cum," he demanded as he kissed her passionately. She arched into his touch as she came hard, her body trembling under his touch. He removed his pants and boxers then laid on top of her, kissing her as she slowly came down from her high. He slowly started rolling his hips, sliding his hard cock against her pussy but not entering her. "Such a good girl," he murmured as he continued moving against her.

"Daddy," she whined as she pulled on the ties trying to touch him.

"Shhh," he cooed as he kissed along her jaw then her lips. "My good girl," he murmured as he gripped her hip and thrust against her faster and faster.

"Please," she begged as the intensity in her grew again since she was still sensitive from moments ago.

"Does Daddy's Darling need his cock?" Owen teased as he slowed his movements.

"Ahhh," she moaned, "yes Daddy, I need you."

"I know," he smirked, "I need you too," he admitted.

"Please," she gasped pulling on the ties again.

"You can safe word if you need to," he moaned as he stilled since there were tears in her eyes.

"No," she begged, "just you. I need you, please."

Owen snapped and slid into her dripping pussy, making her gasp as he savored being with her once again. "My Darling," he growled as he gripped her hips and slammed into her again and again. "Mine, mine, forever."

"Ohhh," She moaned as she took everything he gave her. She felt in heaven and at peace for the first time in a very long time. "Owen...Daddy...oh..."

"That's it, Darling," he growled as she suddenly came on his cock. "Let's see if you can give it to me again," he smirked as he moved her hips slowly controlling how she moved on his throbbing dick.

"Oh..." she moaned as she let him move her. "Ahhh," she gasped as his thumb played with her clit then slid up her body to pinch her nipples then back down to her clit.

"My beautiful Darling," he growled as his hand trailed up her body then gripped her neck as he continued to thrust in and out of her. "Forever mine."

"Yours," she gasped then bit his shoulder as he left his mark on her neck. "I'm yours."

"Cum," he demanded as he stared into her blue eyes while pinning her down as he felt her walls clench down, making him erupt into her. She moaned as she came for the third time.

"My beautiful Darling," he whispered as he held her while she trembled under him. He undid the ties around her wrists and she instantly clung to him, digging her nails into his back. "I have you," he whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair. "My Darling forever," he murmured as he kissed her forehead. "Forever mine."

She traced the Darling tattoo in cursive across his heart then burst into tears. "Daddy," she sobbed as she clung to him. He quickly undid her ankles and held her. Once she calmed down he reached over, picked up her shirt and wiped her face gently.

"What's the matter, Darling? Talk to me," he said as he pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "What's going on in that pretty little head?"

"I thought...I..." she sniffled and sighed, "I thought you covered it up," she whispered. He shook his head and kissed her fingers. "I'm just..."

"Overwhelmed right now?" He offered and she nodded. "That's okay, Darling. Would you like to cuddle some more?"

"Yes please," she whispered and he smiled.

"Let me clean the bed while you go pee and then we will," he said picking her up and taking her to the bathroom. He quickly stripped the bed and remade it then got her some snacks and a drink. Just as she came into the room he was turning on her favorite anime Naruto. She got in bed and instantly curled up against him. "Would you like your pretty little jewelry back, Darling?" he asked after the first episode. She gasped and looked up at him in shock.