Chapter 44 (Smut)

Mia woke to the bed shifting slightly and some kissing. Opening her eyes, she blinked so her eyes could focus and she saw Sean sitting on the side of the bed and Owen bending down kissing him softly.

Sean let out a soft moan and Owen pulled away. She closed her eyes, "Quiet, Darling needs her sleep."

"How long before you have to leave for work?" Sean whispered.

Owen glanced at his watch, "an hour."

"That means an hour of kisses," Sean smirked.

"Sean," Owen warned, dropping his tone.

"I won't tease for more, Owen," Sean sighed, "promise. As much as I miss you and want you, I want her too," there was a silence as she felt eyes on her. "You have our goddess and if she has rules before I can feel her love then I'll obey them. I'll be satisfied with just having your kisses again until she feels she can safely accept all of our love, I promise I won't push for more."

Owen let out a low soft growl and she heard them kissing again, "I love you, Sean."

"I love you, Owen, and I love Mia too, even if she isn't ready to hear it yet."

Their soft moans and that declaration had her open her eyes. Seeing Owen cup Sean's cheek as he kissed him and Sean's fingers clutching Owen's shirt, sent a warmth over her. She was kind of shocked that she wanted to see and hear more.

She watched as Sean ran his fingers up Owen's chest and wrapped them around Owen's neck. Owen growled and interlaced his fingers with Sean's before removing Sean's hands from around his neck and leaning down so Sean was laying back on the bed. Owen pinned Sean's hands above his head and pulled back from kissing Sean, "You're pushing it."

"Let him."

Sean and Owen looked up in shock. Mia was actually shocked that she said it. "Darling?" Owen asked huskily.

"Let him touch you, Daddy," she whispered. "I want to see."

"Mia?" Sean asked nervously.

"Touch his chest, Sean," Mia demanded.

"If I need to stop Mia, just say so," Sean said calmly. "I promise it's okay."

"Okay," she nodded as she sat up.

Sean sat up and unbuttoned Owen's shirt, kissing his chest as he went. Owen gasped as Sean playfully bit his nipple. Mia crawled over to them and Owen roughly grabbed the back of her head and kissed her passionately. "Thank you Darling," he growled when he pulled her away just enough for her to look into his dark gray eyes.

"Show me," she gasped. "Please."

"You're in control," he shook his head, stilling Sean's hands on his stomach. "Tell us what is okay."

She shook her head, "No, Owen," she said seriously, "I don't know what will be okay until I see it. Show me how you love him, then I'll know."

"Let me love the both of you then," he tried to compromise. She nodded and he growled before kissing her again and releasing Sean's hands. Sean quickly undid his belt and pulled Owen's pants and boxers down. He groaned as Sean wrapped his mouth around his thick cock. "Okay?" he asked as he felt Sean cup his balls and start playing with them.

"Green," She moaned, feeling Owen pull his shirt off her then push her leggings down as much as he could. "Good."

"My good girl," Owen praised as she laid back on the bed. Owen pulled Sean off his cock and pushed him so he was laying back beside Mia. "Our good girl."

"Mhmmm," she smiled, feeling Owen's lips on her stomach kissing her as he moved lower. She softly gasped as he licked her pussy, growling in pleasure when he tasted how wet she was.