Chapter 46

"How?" she asked softly as he carried her out of the room. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, but her fingers were still intertwined with Sean's.

"Sean is in Japanese because we both speak it, Mr. Lee is—"

"Daddy," she pouted, and he chuckled.

"I apologize Darling," he shook his head, "Kota's is on a bookmark and written in Old English font. Victor has a keychain that has the shape of a heart, but it's made of music notes. Silas has a leather bracelet that has it written in Greek and Raven has it written in Russian on his bracelet. Lucian has a bracelet with it written in braille."

"What about my bracelet?" Luke asked as they entered the dining room.

"Pookie was asking about our gifts from Owen," Sean explained proudly, "he was explaining how they are all the same but different as well."

"Oh," Luke smiled, "yep, here's mine." He held out his wrist so she could see his bracelet.

"Here's mine," Gabe smirked as he held up his hand for her to see the ring on his right hand that had a heart engraved on it.

"I have this," Axel smiled as he pulled a leather necklace out from under his shirt. She squinted so he chuckled and walked over to her. She softly touched the dreamcatcher that was in the shape of a heart with feathers hanging down from it.

Silas and Raven came over and showed them their bracelets and she noticed that Silas' had ocean waves on each side of the wording and Raven's had guns, which seemed fitting to her. Victor tossed her his keys so she could see his keychain and Kota held his place in his book then held up his bookmark before putting it back in his book.

"Here, Baby, eat," North said as Owen sat down with her in his lap. "We can show you the rest after breakfast, okay?"

"Daddy, work?" She whispered, turning to look up at Owen.

He gave her that soft millimeter smile as he pushed some hair behind her ear. "We are working from home today, Darling. I need to be home with you today."

"Owen," she sighed as she tried to stand up, but he tightened his grip on her. "I'm fine, you don't need to hover and baby me right now."

"No, I don't," he confirmed shaking his head, "but that still doesn't stop me from needing to be around you right now." He gripped her chin and held her still, "I trust that you feel like you are okay with what happened earlier, but I also know how you can suddenly drop and not even realize it, so I need to be home in case you start to show signs that the rest of the guys haven't picked up on yet. Plus, I am very well aware that I can drop as well since that was a new experience for all of us." Her eyes widened at his admittance, "Yes even me, Darling. I told you I never got to share my past, it was a dream come true for us. I NEED to be home with you Darling, your Dr. Sean as well. WE need to be home today and maybe even tomorrow, but we will still work, I promise. It's not just for you but for us as well. Now can you be our good girl and eat some breakfast, please?"

She hugged him tightly and sighed softly, "Yes Daddy," she whispered after a few moments of them just hugging. "Thank you."

"Thank you, Darling," he whispered back, "so very much."

"I love you, Owen," she whispered so softly he almost didn't hear her.

He tightened his grip for a second then kissed her hair, "I love you, Mia Blackbourne."

He didn't release her until she let go of him first. She pulled back and looked into his eyes, he chuckled, which shocked the group, then nodded before kissing her forehead then patted her thigh. She smiled and got up, walking over to Sean who scooted his chair back so she could sit in his lap.

"Missing me already, Pookie?" Sean smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "Good because I was missing you." She giggled and he beamed, "don't make me give you the cure, Pookie, we must eat our breakfast."

"Okay, Dr. Sean," she said picking up the fork then frowned.

"That is not for you, Sweetheart," Corey said pulling it out of her hand. "Here you go."

He handed her the mickey mouse fork and smiled when her eyes lit up in excitement, "Thank you," she said looking at it with happiness. Sean took the plate of French toast from Owen after he cut it up and sat it down in from of Mia before taking his own plate from Marc. She took a bite and smiled before rocking from side to side in happiness. The group smiled at her cuteness as they made their plates then sat down to eat with her.

After breakfast Sean carried her into the living room and sat on the couch with her sideways so she could lean against him comfortably. Corey covered them with a blanket, and she noticed that his watch band had ones and zeros on it. He caught her looking at it in confusion and smiled gently, "It's binary code and it says My Heart. It's my gift from Owen."

"Oh," she whispered, "thank you for explaining."

"Of course."

"He gave me this, Baby Girl," North smiled as he stood and walked over to her. He pulled on his chain, and she saw a heart hanging from it. She sat up and held the heart, engraved on it was a motorcycle and the word My Heart in the same language as Silas. It was then that she remembered Owen telling her that they both were from Greece.

North walked back into the kitchen to help clean and she looked over at Brandon. "He gave me a necklace with a shark tooth that has a heart engraved on it since I love to surf," he smiled as he tapped his surfer necklace.

"Wow," she gasped, "will you teach me how to surf one day, please?"

His eyes lit up, "Gladly, Babe."

"I have a keychain on my karate bag that is a black belt and has a heart on it," Nathan said plopping down beside Sean before pulling her feet into his lap.

"And I have this," Marc said proudly as he entered the living room. She looked over at him and he held up a tumbler that that ocean blue, sea green, and merky white. He turned it around so she could see the same font as his coffee brand and it said My Heart in the font.

"See Pookie, the same but different," Sean whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Matches your promise ring but still each unique."

She looked down at the galaxy heart surrounded by diamonds and smiled over at Owen who was watching her intently. She smiled as she leaned back into Sean's hold, cherishing the love that was coming out of Owen's eyes, "Yeah."