Chapter 37

"Angelos Mou?" Silas asked tapping on the table to catch her attention.

"Hmmm?" She asked slipping off the headphones that Victor had slipped on her earlier when they noticed that they were getting a little too loud for her.

"Is your stomach still hurting?"

She opened her mouth to let the chocolate chip cookie chew fall out of her mouth. "No," she shook her head then bit her lip.

"What?" Silas asked crouching down to her eye level.

"I don't want to be big right now," she whispered, "but..."

"You can't do it without Owen's help?" She nodded and he lifted her chin so she could look at him. "Mia, can we try to help please?" he asked gently, "We are also caregivers so we can help take care of you until he gets back from helping Sean." He took her hand and smiled softly, "It's okay if you aren't ready to trust us that much too. We can figure something else out until your Baba gets back to care for you."

She nodded, "You're Owen's family. He trusts you with me so I can trust you. It wouldn't hurt to try anyway," she shrugged.

"Thank you," Silas smiled as he gently squeezed her hand. "How about you go to the bathroom while I tell the rest of the guys? Do you think that will help?"

"Okay," she nodded, "Silas?" She whispered as he stood. He looked down at her, "thank you."

He smiled, "Of course, Angelos Mou."

She got up and headed down the hall. "What's going on, Silas?" Victor asked.

Silas cleared his throat just then Axel's phone started ringing, "Owen," Axel said putting the phone on speaker. "How is everything going?"

"We are going to be longer than expected," Owen's voice came through. "Dr. Green and Dr. Roberts are being very thorough in their investigations."

"Very well," Axel said calmly.

"How is Mia?" Owen asked. "Is she feeling better? Dr. Green wants to know if she took her medicine so he can document it."

"She colored some pictures at your desk and Victor gave her some headphones when we got too loud."

"She did tell us that she needed something to chew on," Nathan included. "I gave her some of my necklaces and bracelets."

"Thank you," Owen said. "She has some teething toys and blankets in the chest at the foot my bed."

"Owen," Silas said a bit nervously.

"Mr. Korba?" Owen asked.

"She told me she wants to be little for a bit but she can't without you. I explained to her that we weren't sure how long you will be but we can be caregivers for her until you do return. She is willing to try. She said since you trust us with her then she can trust us."

"Good," Owen cleared his throat. "Where is she? I need to tell her how proud I am of her."

"I had her go to the bathroom before we tried to help her slip," Silas explained.

"Daddy?" Mia asked as she came into the room.

"Darling, I am so very proud of you," Owen said softly. "They will take excellent care of you until Dr. Green and I come home. I mean it, Darling, I am so proud of you for telling them what you need both with biting and now. It makes me very happy that you told them."

"Thank you, Daddy," She smiled proudly.

"Owen," Sean called in the background. "They found something else."

"Go play Bunny, and I will see you when I get home," Owen said gently.

"Okay Baba," she said nodding. "Love you."

"I love you Bunny," Owen said before hanging up.

"Does it help that you talked to him?" Silas asked.

"Yes," she admits.

"Still nervous though?" Silas asked and she nodded. "That's okay, we understand, truly. Now, go with Gabe so he can help you change into your little clothes."

"Mia?" North asked making her turn to look at him.

"Can we all call you Bunny please?"

"I think Daddy will be okay with it," she nodded.

She smiled when she saw smiles cross all their faces. "Come on Bunny," Gabe smiled, "let's go get some play clothes on." He picked her up and carried her into Owen's room.

"I'll set the tent up in here," Luke said heading for Owen's office.

"I'll go get the toys," Nathan nodded.

"I'll start making some snacks and finger foods," Marc said as North followed him.

The rest got to work setting up the living room to how Owen had them do it the last time she went little.

"Think she will be okay with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse since I can't find Fantasia?" Victor asked.

"I don't know," Axel shook his head, "but knowing Gabe he already ordered it and I know he added the Disney plus so I think we'll be okay until Owen gets here."

"I'm just glad she's willing to try with us, this is a huge step for everyone," Silas nodded in agreement. "But don't forget Owen said he and her were learning too, this is new for everyone so we have to be even more careful now."

"Wow, look at you Bunny!" Corey beamed as Gabe came into the room holding Mia. He had put her hair in pigtails and she was now wearing a onesie dress that had Minnie Mouse, her cat, and bows all over it. She had a pacifier in her mouth that had a pale pink bunny rabbit on it, and they saw the chew bracelets on her wrists and mittens on her hands.

"Look, Bunny," Luke smiled as he placed a baby Mickey and baby Minnie on the floor in front of him. He squeezed their feet, and they started playing peek a boo.

Mia squealed in excitement as Gabe sat her down in front of the dolls. She clapped her hands and tried to play peek a boo also while giggling. Axel pulled out his phone and started recording while Luke played with her. After about a minute Axel ended the video and sent it to Owen knowing he would want to see how she was doing.

They watched as Max nudged his ball over to her and she kicked it with her sock covered foot so he would catch it and bring it back to her for her to do it again. She giggled and clapped her hands as she kicked the ball again. Gabe chuckled, "Too f....freaking cute. So do you think we will get special names now too?"