Good will Hunter

///////////At Storm Chargers//////////////

Blake was turning the sigh to close up shop. "Quitting time." Blake said walking over to his brother and asked, "so are we riding?

"Can't bro I got to meet Charlie." Hunter said.

"Yeah your other little brother." Blake said grinning at him.

"What there are more of you guys." Dustin said as he came over to them.

"Not that kind of brother. I know what it's like to be without a father so I volunteered to help out after school you know do stuff" Hunter told him as Shane cam banging on the window.

"Hey" Shane said as he walked in the store. "Check it out big air is having a contest for the best sports action video." He said.

"Let's see." Tori said grabbing it from him. "The best one minute video will be played on live television on the next action games." Tori said as she looked at the others.

"That's sweet Dude." Zac said looking at Dakota.

"That could be a good thing."Dakota said.

"I'm so gonna win" Dustin said.

"Um don't you mean your so gonna come in second." Shane challenged him.

"Here we go again." Dakota said shaking her head causing Tori and Zac to laugh.

"No dude I mean I'm going to win." Dustin said grinning at him. "Oh I get it your calling me out." Dustin said pointing at him.

"I don't know how any of you are going to win anything without a video camera." Tori said to them.

"Oh what about Dustins" Shane said.

"Yeah well if I remember he taped it to his helmet right before he ran into that big oak tree." Tori said pointing towards him as he looked down at his feet before saying, "Yeah I got a cool shot thoug. You should see it all like ahhh and then like boom and then there nothing in it.

"That's why I don't let anyone use my camera." Dakota said shaking her head.

"Yeah so Cams got a camera." Blake said.

"Oh" Shane said as him and Dustin ran out of the store causing tori to roll her eyes as she walked out of the store.

"So you want come." Blake asked his brother.

"Can't." He said shaking his brother hand and said, "maybe this weekend.

"Hey you must be Charlie." Hunter said shaking the boys hand.

"Hunter." The women asked him.

"Yeah." He replied shaking his head.

"You have no idea how much this mean to me to us." The woman said gesturing to her son.

"Cool." Hunter said smiling at the both of them.

/////////////Lothor ship////////////

"I wonder if we could trade these dilithium crystals for a new blow dryer." Marah asked her sister while messing with her hair.

"You think a blow dryers gonna fix that roadkill." Kapri said touching her hair.

"What's all of this stuff." Lothor exclaimed throwing a rack away.

"Well we've been trading space for earthly treasure over the internet." Marah said.

"Yeah." Kapri said looking at her uncle.

"Clean this pig style up and get me my PAM I have an evil itch that needs to be scratched." Lothor told them.

"Yeah um about you PAM." Kapri started to say.