Scent of a Ranger

' So, Dakota and Zack why didn't you tell us you had join the family legacy." Tommy said coming up to both of us. 

"Well i didn't think we were really supposed to tell our identity to people even though you use to be rangers and I'm sure Dakota doesn't want another sensei punishment." Zack said sarcastically. Tommy then came and put his arms around us. 

"You really didn't have to say nothing your dad had said you been leaving at random times, and you know a ex ranger knows the signs of being a ranger especially one as many times as i have been one., it's in your DNA to be a power ranger." He said to us.

 The rangers were training on the beach sparing and Cam tried to flip off the rock, but he ended up on the ground. 

"He is such a showoff." Tori said as they went to help him up. 

"Sorry I'm going to have to take points of for that landing." Dustin said. 

 "Let me try that again" Cam said.

 "Why don't we bag it for today? you look beat bro." Shane said.

 "No, I'm fine" Cam exclaimed as the morphers went off 

"Go for Shane.

"Could you please ask Cam to return to ninja ops I'm having trouble with the mainframe. I must've pressed a button I wasn't supposed to." Sensei said.

 "I'll be right their dad." Cam said.

 "That doesn't sound good." Tori said. 

"I told him to stay away from the supercomputer. I'll be back as soon as I can." Cam said as he ninjas streaked away.

 "I'm worried about Cam he runs the entire ninja ops and he's a ranger too." Tori said

"Yeah, he never gets any downtime." Shane said.

 "Dude's seriously going to burn out. I got to go also I have to go talk to Dakota at Storm Chargers about something." Dustin said ninja streaking off.

At Ninja Ops....

"Here's the problem it's just a couple of crossed wires it shouldn't take much longer." Cam said. 

"Son, I'm afraid you've taken on far too many duties because you don't try some recreational activities like the others." Sensei said. 

"I don't have time dad I've got too much to do." Cam said working on the wires of the computer.

"One must retain balance in life work is important or course but so is "getting out" I think it is called." Sensei said as Cam fell asleep

At Storm Chargers...

"You Tori, what's up." Blake said walking up to where Tori and Dakota were sitting.

 "A huge test next. "Tori said as Dakota kept studying.

"What's that" Tori asked looking at what he was holding.

 "We just got some new samples of a sports cologne for girls, and I thought you may want to try it.

 "Well, it really smells great." Tori said.

 "So aren't you going to try it." Blake said. 

"Um yeah sure" Tori said as Blake sprayed her with it.

He then went to work, and Dustin then walked over "uh it smells like my grandma's feet in here." Dustin said. 

"Your grandma's been dead 10 years." Tori said. 

"Exactly, um Dakota can we go over there and talk in private." Dustin asked acting nervously. "Yeah sure." Dakota said as she walked over with him to talk.