double edged Blake

////////////At storm chargers//////////////

"Hey Where are you going in such a hurry" Tori asked him as he hurried past her.

"Um nowhere." Blake said as he turned to leave again.

"Do you want to go riding after work maybe." Tori asked him as he turned back toward her.

"Nah I got lots of work to do an uhh. I just ill see you later all right." Blake said as he ran out of the store.

"Yeah bye." Tori said confused about how he was acting.

///////////////////

"Shane have you notice anything weird about Blake lately." Tori ask him with a worried look.

"oh not any more unusual why." He ask her looking ups at her then back at the papers in front of him.

"I don't know he's just kind of out there he doesn't want to hang out. Its like he's got some big secret." Tori said causing Shane to look at her.

"Are you talking ranger secret or real life secret."Shane asked her.

"I don't know." Tori said.

"Hey Kelly" Hunter exclaimed as he walked into the store.

"Look there's Hunter I'll go ask him" Tori said as she jogged over to him.

"Here they are." Kelly said handing him a package.

"Hey Tori." Hunter said.

"Hey are you going riding." Tori asked Hunter looking to at the gloves in his hand.

"No just making sure I have spare gloves for the weekend." Hunter said letting out a chuckle.

"Cool so how's it going." Tori ask him causing him to look up at her.

Fine." He said not knowing what was happening.

"So how's the riding are you guys racing this weekend." Tori asked him with a smile.

"No" He said shaking his head.

"How's the track." She said.

"Are you alright Tor." Hunter asked her concerned.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be." Tori said shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know." He said as he started to walk away and Tori followed him.

"So hey tell me come on" Tori said as she ran out from behind the counter to follow him.

"Uhhh well its a sand track so I'm gonna try out these new tires." Hunter said as he grabbed a tire.

"Thats great how's Blake." Tori asked him.

"Uh fine." He said fast as he started to smile.

Have you seen him around." She asked him.

"Uhh no he's been kinda busy." Hunter said.

"Doing what" Tori asked as he thought about it.

"Hmmm now that you mention it I don't know weird huh." Hunter exclaimed.

"Yeah weird." Tori said in a sad voice and she looked behind Hunter. "I gotta go." Tori said as she ran out.

"But do you want to hear about the new tires." Hunter ask her as she walked out the door. 

////////////

"Later" Blake said as he waved at a girl as he walked away from her.

"Hey" Tori said.