Nowhere to grow

The rangers were out on a school night at the skate park Dustin was videoing Shane and Tori and Dakota were in the car waiting for them. "Dude, we need to hurry my dad thinks that I'm still at home doing homework." Dakota said ready to leave to get home so she's not busted.

"Can we go now please? I've got homework to do and sensei is going to freak if he finds out we're out this late." Tori said. 

"Come on tori just five more minutes. Come on dude I nearly landed it." Shane said.

 "Not to mention what cam's going to say when you took his night-vision camera." Tori said going back to doing some of her homework. 

"I don't really know why I came here I'm not needed for anything and my dad doesn't like for me to leave."Dakota said

"Yeah, yeah keep going man. looks sick dude." Dustin said as he suddenly put the camera down. 

"Hey what are you doing?" Shane asked. 

"What, I mean you don't want those Kelzacks there in your skate video." Dustin said as we all started to run after the Kelzacks.

"Tori! Dustin! Dakota! come on." Shane exclaimed as we continued to run. 

" This will be great for your video!" Dustin said. 

"Hey we heard there was a garden party." Dakota said. 

"Yeah and we were kind of bummed we weren't invited." Dustin exclaimed.

"You mind if we crash?" Shane asked as we morphed.

Ready

ninja storm, ranger form

power of air! water! earth! snow!

We all started to fight the Kelzacks. "don't they know it is a school night?" Tori said.

 "I don't think they care, " Dustin said.

 "Lets make this quick." Shane said as he was pulled down by some vines and was picked up by the monster. 

" look what I've got" Florabundacus said. 

"Watch the suit bud." Shane said. 

"It Florabundacus." the monster said.

 "Nice name your parents didn't like you much, huh." Shane said as he kept trying to attack but she kept disappearing and reappearing

"You okay" we all asked helping him up. 

"Hope you don't have allergies" Florabundacus said as she growled and shot something out at us. we were all thrown to the ground. 

" Whoa this flowers nothing to sneeze at." Shane said as he held his head.

 "Time to make like a plant and leaf." Florabundacus said as she disappeared. "There she goes! The seeds." Shane said.

"Rangers! My father would like a word with you. " Cam said thought morphers. 

"Man this isn't going to be good probably not as bad as when I get home but still bad and they when to ninja ops.

skip to ninja ops...

"Oh, man, I can't believe we got stalked by celery." Dustin said as he handed Cam his camera. 

"Here's a thought. maybe your not getting enough sleep." Cam replied.

"I must see those seeds. We will discuss why you were out late on a school night another time." Sensei said. 

" I'd hate to be in your skate shoes." Cam said looking at Shane. Shane replied 

"Dude shouldn't you be cleaning some ancient scrolls or something."