Shanes Karma pt. 2

(Is anyone even reading this book at this point. Is this book even good.)

Last time on Shane Karma part 1:

"Shane" Skyla yells holding her hand toward him.

"Skyla" Shane exclaims.

////////////////////////////////

"Let me go the powers not meant for you." Skyla exclaimed as Fexicus dragged her through the woods.

"Oh it will be mine and once I have it I will rule this world and all others." Vexacus said as he let out an evil laugh.

////////////////ninja ops///////////

"Maybe now would be good time to contact Sensei." Hunter said.

"Ive tried already whatever interfering with Shanes morpher is keeping us from reaching may dad too." Cam said.

"Hey, im sorry that your birthday got messed up." Dustin said giving tori and sad smile.

"I know its nobodies fault except maybe Lothors." Tori said as she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe we should go get our stuff from the beach." Dustin said with a sigh.

"Our day off is pretty much over now." Blake said as Tori looked to the ground.

"Man sometimes being a ranger blows." Zack said shaking his head.

"Cam we will be back." Hunter said as they all started to walk out.

"I'll call you if anything else happens." Cam said.

"Later Cam" Dakota said catching up to the others.

///////////woods/////////////

"Come on Skyla where did he take you. come on give me a clue." Shane said as he looked around. He then heard Skyla voice in his head say, "Follow me Shane." 

He then remembered following a light in his dream. "Ill take that as a clue." Shane said as he ran off.

"You'll never get the power from me." Skyla said as she fought to get loose. He then made his ship become visible.

"Ive been chasing carmaians just like you I know just as well as you do when it comes to passing your higher form your life will transfer to the one at hand." Vexacus said as she laughed at him.

"Well guess what it not going to be you." Skyla said.

"Then who the human boy he is nowhere to be found." Vexacus said as Shane flipped in front of them knocking the monster away from Skyla and got in a fighting position.

"Look a little harder." Shane exclaimed. "Do not trifle with forces you do not understand." Vexacus said.

"Whats not to get Skyla good Fexicus not good." Shane taunted him making him run too attack him. Shane sent a roundhouse kick to Vexacus. Vexacus grabbed his arms, kicked him in the stomach and then punched him in the stomach. Shane then grabbed his arm to hold him back .

"Run Skyla." Shane exclaimed as Vexacus got loose and ran after her. "No!" Shane exclaims as he grabbed his arm and he kicked him in the stomach a light then knocked Skyla to the ground. "Skyla" Shane exclaimed in panic.

"It is her time and the power will be mine." Vexacus said as Skyla grabbed her chest and she got up off the ground as he ran to kick Shane to the ground but he rolled out of the way just in time to stand in front of Skyla

"Step aside." Fexicus said as Shane was about to morph but he remembered Skyla and stopped himself. Vexacus then sent a kick to Shanes head but he blocked it and he knocked him to the ground.