Thunder strangers

(disclaimer: I don't own anything but what you don't recognize I might post part 1 and them telling Dakota about them being thunder rangers what she is wearing .)

They let Dakota have a little time off to be with my family I have a feeling that they will need a little help sooner or later. Her Uncle and Aunts are coming for a little reunion. " Hey honey get ready for a reunion everyone will be here soon." Jason said.

Ok and also when they get here don't tell them anything about. as I pointed at the morpher on my wrist. He then understood as soon as I did that. I knew he wouldn't say anything about he would let them figure out it wouldn't be that hard since they were rangers at one point. We were with family and then my morpher went off. 

"The ranger need your help the people are having a hard time with these 2 guy they are fighting they need your help at the quarry." cam said. 

Dad ill be back in a little bit I have to go take care of something. 

Ninja Storm! ranger form! 

Power of snow!

skip to the quarry...

when I got there the thunder rangers were gone I decided to wait for the next time and go with them to ninja Ops.

"Zurgane, still ugly as ever." Shane said. Doesn't he usually come equipped with an evil alien sidekick. surprising everyone but Cam and sensei that I was here. "It could be a trap use caution when engaging him." sensei said. 

Ninja storm, ranger form!

power of water...

power of air...

power of earth...

Nobody pov

"Lother run out of good looking monsters." Shane said. 

"if you want something right you have to do it you do it yourself. rangers meet your destiny" Zurgane said. we all attacked him together  and then we got shot down. he was brought back to the ship. The thunder ninja's show up and it turns out they got the thunder bikes.

"no those are my Tsunami cycles" Cam exclaims. They get on their bikes and start coming at us and hit us with thunder. 

"this is so easy it's almost boring I thought they would at least put up a fight. they're so lame. the crimson ranger said. 

" No doubt I thought their sensei taught them better than this." the navy ranger said. 

" did you hear what they said about you," Cam asked looking at his dad. 

"yes cam, their words are not what concern me, however." Sensei said.

 "it's time to finish what we started as they called their zords. "That does not look good," Tori said. 

" By the time this is over we will be the last ninja rangers in the world." The crimson ranger said. 

skip the zord fight...

The thunder rangers knocked our zords down they found a way out of the zords. As soon as Hunter, Blake, and Kelly came over to look. 

"We think they need help." Hunter said as he started walking over there toward where the fight happened.

Dakota, Shane, Tori, and Dustin all climbed up the hill. "we were riding and we saw the smoke. " Hunter said. They were looking to make sure they were okay. 

"what happened." Hunter asked as Blake looked at them. 

"I was listening in the car on the way here. they think it was some kind of alien attack." Kelly said. "Why does that sort of thing happen a lot around here," Blake asked.

"You never wondered why housing was so cheap," Dakota said. 

"We need to call someone.. the police, the FBI, the CIA," Kelly said going on about it. 

"No kelly we're fine thanks." Tori said as we all looked at each other. 

" you guys alright," shane asked us.

 "That was way harsh man you know what? I think my morpher's toast." Dustin said. 

" We all know that Cam is going to freak when he finds out about the zords," Dakota said.

"Well you've managed to reduce years of technological advance into a pile of scrap metal in a single afternoon not to mention what you did to the zords." Cam said holding the morpher in his hand. 

"Cam now is not the time," sensei said. 

"You're right. Thankfully the auto- retreat allowed the reactors time to reset the holographic portals. I've engaged the self- reconstruct functions." Cam said 

"Dude, ive got no idea what you just said." Dustin said scratching his head out of  confused. "they're fixing themselves." Cam said. 

" Oh,  ok right sweet." Dustin said as Sensei flipped to where the computer was. 

"Hey Sensei why didn't they finish us off." Shane asked Sensei. 

"I mean those zords they had were sicko, bro. Uh, I mean Sensei. " Dustin said.

 "Thunder zords created by the same technology that powers your own." sensei said. 

These thunder ninjas work for lothor that doesn't make any sense. "yeah, no more than zurgane booking out of there when they showed up." Shane said. 

"Dude I think they are under some mind control that Lother is messing with their heads." Dakota said like that happens all the time. 

"That could be Dakota we will see in time." Sensei said. 

"I hope these are under warranty," Dustin said. 

"I just feel totally helpless. There's got to be something we can do." Tori said.

 "For now you must return to your daily lives. If Lothor suspects anything out of the ordinary it will only give him more power." sensei says. 

"Be careful they've already stolen the tsunami cycle disks somehow whoever you speak to make sure you trust them." Cam said. 

" Guys I want be able to contact you if you need me ill be at the family thing for a couple of days.

Skip to them telling Dakota who the Thunder ranger....

"So guys what have I missed." Dakota said. 

"Dude, it was epic we found out the identies of the Thunder ninjas but they are on our side." Dustin whisper so the could only hear. 

"in the words of a great man It is where they belong." Dakota said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rewritten- 11-10-22