Prelude to a storm

(Disclaimer: I own nothing but Dakota Scott and anything not a part of the show.)

At the wind ninja academy there has been one person who has been trained with the power of Snow. Her name is Dakota Scott. The sensei hasn't told anyone but his son about her. Today was the day she was hanging out with her dad riding their motocross bikes. Tori was surfing then when she finished, and her watch then started to beep she got her stuff and went to her van.

Shane was riding his skateboard when a guy came up to him and said, "Hey that was awesome dude" as he shook his hand.

"Finally, under the backflip man" Shane replied back to the guy.

The guy asked Shane, "You want to hit the new rail?"

Grabbing his watch, Shane then took off his helmet in a panic and said, "Nah man I have to get to class."

"Class? " The guy asked him confused.

"Never mind man ill catch you later." He said as he ran off.

///////////////////////////////////

Dustin was riding his bike getting some practice in. "Not bad" Kelly said as she stopped the stopwatch and walked over to him. "Lap times are about two seconds off."

"Yeah, I know my bike is bogging on that hill." Dustin replied pointing to the hill. "What time is it?" He asked her to grab her arm to look at the time.

"Five after why." Kelly said to him.

"Oh man I'm so busted" he said putting his hand on his forehead as he ran off to meet the others, leaving Kelly with his bike.

"I have to go I'll call you later," Dustin said as he ran off to meet the others.

////////////////////////Line break/////////////////////

"Come on." Tori said as she looked at her watch and bit her lip with worry.

Shane was riding up to the van on his skateboard and stopped kicking it off the ground into his hand. "Boo! You miss me?" he said to Tori as he ran up to the passenger window.

"Dream on!" she said as he got in her car. "Where is Dustin? Last one as usual" Tori said as he came walking up.

"Aww, dude!" Shane exclaimed as Dustin got in the car and rolled in between them.

"How can you guys be late every single time? I couldn't be late if I actually planned it." Tori said.

"Maybe that's because you're the reliable one." Shane said as Dustin laughed.

"What does that mean -- "the reliable one"?" She asked him.

" Look, in any group, there are different kinds of people" Shane said.

" Yeah, think about the power rangers" Dustin said agreeing with him.

"Power rangers? You got to be joking!" Tori exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

"No, okay, there always the mellow reflective dude" Dustin said laying his arms back on the seat.

"Then there's the risk taker, the adrenaline guy, that would of course be me" Shane said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Yeah, and you Tori you're just the logical one." Dustin said.

"You guy have to lay of the comic books seriously power ranger. Whatever!" Tori said as she shook her head.

/////////////////////////As they Arrived at the entrance of the academy////////////////////////////

"This place always creeps me out." Dustin said in a creeped put tone.