General deception pt 1

Tori and Dakota were outside helping them load up the van for their trip " I thought you guys were only going camping for a few days this is enough gear to outfit a whole city." Tori said. 

"What its just the necessities." Hunter said as Dustin walked out carrying a tv.

"A tv" Tori. asked him.

"How else are we gonna watch supercross tomorrow." Dustin said as Tori shut the back and he put it in the middle of the van. 

"You aren't suppose to watch supercross that's why its called roughing it." Tori said.

"Well if a man was meant to ruff it why did they invent portable generators." Shane said as they all walked out of the store.

"Just get in the van before I change my mind." Tori said as Dakota got in beside her.

"Thanks for the ride." Blake said as he got in beside Dakota.

"I wouldn't miss seeing you guys in the wild for the world plus we will know how to find you if things go horribly wrong." Tori said. 

"Come on we are highly trained ninjas what could happen." Blake said looking towards them the back as they shut the back door. 

/////////////////////////////

"Nothing no form of alien presence anywhere somethings just not right." Cam said as they watched the screen.

"I agree Lothor has been far to quiet."Sensei said.

"You don't think he's thought of better things and just left." Cam said.

"At last I am certain that would be last thing he would do this prolonged silence can only mean he is planning his biggest attack yet." Sensei warned him.

"Well I've been working on several new features for the samurai star megazord. I hope it ready in time." Cam said.

/////////////////////////////////

"Have you guys ever wondered why the sky is blue and not like see through." Dustin asked the rangers.

"No." Tori said with a little laugh.

"Not me." Hunter said shaking his head.

"Cause I mean its just air right. It should be see through. You ever wonder about that." Dustin said looking back behind him. 

"Uh Dustin I'm the air guy you know power of air." Shane said.

"You worry about the dirt figure out why its brown." Shane said causing the guys to laugh about it.

"Okay I was just asking." Dustin said holding his arms up and Dakota smiled at the rearview mirror.

////////////////////////////////

The ranger then went around the curb and saw a girl screaming for help. "This does not look good." Dakota said looking out the window as Tori stopped the van.

"Last time we stopped on the side of the road our school got sucked into space." Dustin said as Tori turned off the car as the girl ran to the front of the van.

"Thank you" The girl said.

"Are you alright." Tori asked the girl.

"Its my friend we need help do you guys have rope." The girl asked them.

"You didn't happen to pack rope with the CD player and the laptop did you." Tori asked them.

"As a matter of fact I did." Shane said as Zack and him ran to get the rope .

"Got it." Zack said as Shane through it over his shoulder and Zack grabbed a bag. They ran over to where a crowed of people were standing.

"Here rope broke she is stuck." The girl said as they looked over the edge.