Tongue and cheek

/////////////At Storm Chargers//////////

"Excuse me is the owner her I would like a word with him." The man asked Kelly.

"Your talking to her." Kelly said as he looked her up and down.

"Oh I see." The man said as he took his glasses off. " Well young lady I guess this is your lucky day." He said handing her a card.

" Total pro sports shop. You've got stores all over the city." Kelly said.

"All over the country. Id like to add your store. to it add a substantial profit to you of course" The man said.

"well thanks but I'm not intrested."Kelly said as she handed him the card back and walked away from him.

"Are you sure you rather go against us a little place like this you don't stand a chance." The man asked her.

"Ive been to your stores your staff doesn't know the difference between box and motocross and your equipment is way overprice. Storm chargers may be a little but I am around of it." Kelly said.

"I see well thank you for your time." The man said.

"Thank you for shopping at storm chargers." Kelly said as the man walked out.

Dustin then watched the man as he left.

Dustin then turned the open sign to closed. "Later." He said to Kelly.

"You don't mind locking up." Kelly asked him

"No problem I just got a few things to put away." Dustin said as he waved at Kelly walking to the back.

Some robbers then walked into the store.

"I think she would change your mind." One of the robbers said.

"She won't have a choice after we trash the place she won't have a choice but to sell." The man said causing the others to laugh. One of the people knocked a rack to the ground causing Dustin to peak out of the back and move back behind the wall.

"Yeah really mess it up." The man said.

One of them then pushed the bikes down. One of the men then went to grab a skateboard but was stopped by a gloved hand grabbing his hand and pulling it away. They then all tried to run out but Dustin had blocked their way out. "Guess you didn't see the closed sign go back and tell your boss the shops not for sale." Dustin said as he stopped the men. "After you put that back."

"Dustin I forgot my oh wow a power ranger." Kelly said.

"Yes ma'am you want have anymore problems with these guys move it." Dustin said causing them to move out.

"Uh thanks" Kelly said with a small grin.

Dustin then gave her a two finger salute, "No problem." He said as he ninja streaked out.

"Bye" Kelly said as Dustin came walking out the back. "Did you see that." Kelly said pointing toward where he just was.

"What" He said acting confused.

///////////////At Ninja ops/////////////

"Yeah you were lucky you were there to help Kelly." Shane said.

"Yeah well hopefully those boneheads won't come back." Dustin said.

"You actions were noble Dustin but using you ranger powers for everyday situations can have serious consequences." Sensei said.

" Sensei we fight Lothor goons all the time what's the big deal helping out a friend." Dustin said as Hunter and Blake walked in.

"Hey check this out." Blake said as he put a newspaper on the table.