Sensei Switcheroo

///////////At Storm chargers//////////

"Hey guys I want you to meet my dad." Dustin said as he walked in with an older man as they all then shook his hand. "This is Hunter, Blake, and Cam."Dustin said to his dad.

"Dustin told me everything about you guys. Dustin dad said as they all looked towards Dustin.

Dustin then leaned in and whispered, "Not everything guy I promise. "This is my boss Kelly." Dustin said as he turned his dad around.

"Hi nice to meet you." Kelly said giving him a polite smile as they shook hands. "Can I help you with something." She asked them.

"We uh stopped by to pick up some new gloves he thrashed his old pair."Dustin said.

"You guys ride together that is so cool." Hunter said.

"Oh I taught him everything he knows." His dad said as him and Dustin walked off.

"A guy and his dad I miss that." Hunter exclaimed.

"Yeah me two." Blake said.

"So do I" Cam said to them.

"What are you talking about." Hunter asked as they both looked towards him confused. "At least your dads still around." Hunter said

"Somehow high-fiving a guinea pig isn't the same." Cam said as he watched Dustin give his dad a high five.

/////////////At ninja ops///////////////

Cam was looking down at a picture of him and his parent from when he was a baby. sensei then saw camlookin at the picture and said to him, "One who is lost in thought is still lost.

"I guess it shows." Cam said

"You are missing your mother." Sensei told him

"Also my father why did this happen to me to us." He said to him.

"I'm always here for you Cam." He reassured him.

"I know you are and I know I should be grateful your even alive but sometimes." Cam started to say but was cut of by his dad saying, "Sometimes a guinea pig even a ninja master guinea pig is no replacement for a live human father.

"Do you think you'll ever get unstuck." Cam asked his father.

"To undo what has been stuck would take a mighty power source even one far greater than my energy alone." he told him as Cam sighed as Cam reached down and touched his necklace looking at it.

//////////////////////////////////

"Your applying for the low sore internship program do we even have one of those." Lothor asked them.

"You do you see uncle since your always putting down our efforts as amateurish. Marah and I have decided to go back to school and become professionals." Kapri said

"Hmmm" Lothor hummed.

"Were getting our mbe's." Marah said

"Which means" Kapri added.

"Umm." Marah said I thought as the sister looked at each other. "Masters" She started to say.

"Master in the business of evil." Kapri said as she opened a case to show Lothor. "Here is our marketing strategy and monster plan to earn extra credit. Now we've decided to use an alien named foothill isn't he groovy."Kapri said.

"It means we get to go shoe shopping to." Marah said as her sister stomped on her foot.

"Alright girls school is in session. but if you fail me again you'll find yourself in detention forever." Lothor said