The wild wipeout

///////////At ninja ops////////////

"Man why is it when we leave we always miss something so interesting." Zack exclaimed throwing his hands in the air as the other told them what happened why they are gone

"Dude I think that even being a ranger is pretty interesting for some people or well they would thing it is." Dakota said putting her hands on her cousins shoulder.

"Whatever I'm going surfing see you later." Tori said.

"Wish I could go with you see you later." Dakota said.

"See ya." Tori said as she walked off.

//////////////////////

Tori was surfing and she got out of the water and passed two guys. "Whoa babe alert." one of the guys said.

"I was checkin her moves out and not bad for a chick." The other one said as they both laughed and high five each other.

"As long as she stays out of the way and leaves the big swells too us I got no problem" the first guy said.

"I hear you." The other one said.

"Excuse me." Tori said shoving her way in-between them to go to the water.

She then went back out and started too paddle out.

There was two monster then who peaked their heads out to look at Tori. "Thats right surfer girl just surf your way into my trap do it goldwinger." Vexacus said as he sent a blast to the water. The swell then build Tori then decided to catch the wave. She got up and started to ride the wave causing the guys to watch in surprise. She wiped out and hit the water and ended up back on shore.

/////////////////////////////

"Nasty wipeout" Tor said as she got up while holding her head. She started to look around confused seen monster and Kelzacks everywhere. She ran to where she thought a kelzack was hurting a women. "Hey stop." She said grabbing its arm and flipping it over. "Its okay ma'am your safe now." Tori said.

"What did you do that for." The old women yelled confusing Tori. 

"It was a Kelzack." Tori said confused.

"Of course it was and it was kind enough to to help with my thing. Next time mind your own business sister." The old women exclaimed as she walked away.

"Okay your ready for a burger." A monster said.

"Oh what a beautiful day." A monster said as he put up an umbrella and Tori looked around not knowing what was happening.

"Hey pass me a beach ball." A monster exclaimed clapping its hands.

/////////At storm Chargers///////////

Tori got out of here van and walked into the shop. "Ive got to find the guys." Tori said as she ran inside the store.

Tori walked into the storm making her confused seeing even more monsters there. "This bike is awesome." A monster said.

"Kelly hi um you've changed your hair and everything." Tori said looking at a Kelly dressed as a goth.

"Yeah so what are you the fashion police. Listen blondie are you going to buy something or are you just here to bag on my on my gear." Kelly exclaimed.

"Well I was actually wondering if you had seen the guys." Tori asked her.

""A lot of guys come in here can't remember them all." Kelly said with a fake smile.

"I meant the guys who work for you." Tori asked her.

"Oh those guys." Kelly said as Kelly realized who she was talking about. "Hey stock boys." Kelly yelled out as Zurgane came walking out.