Boxing Bopp-a-Roo

At beach...

Shane and Hunter were sparing on the beach, "You never heard of cutting your losses?" Shane asked as he went to attack Hunter. 

"Huh!" Hunter said confused about what he said. Hunter then flipped him and pinned him to the ground 

"What losses?" Hunter said smirking at Shane.

When he was at the ground he grabbed his foot and pulled him to the ground. He got up off the ground so did Hunter and they went back into attack punch after punch. Shane was thrown back. "Hey, I though we were just sparing." Hunter asked confused what was happening.

"Hey, if you can't keep up, we can get my sister over here." Shane said giving Hunter a serious look. 

"Dude, if Dakota heard you would be on the ground right now. You're straight comedy." Hunter said giving a cold look.

 "Enough" Sensei said knocking them both to the ground. 

"I've talked about the wind and Thunder ninjas working together as one, What have we said."

    "A competitive spirit is healthy.." Shane was then cut off by Hunter saying, "As long as you don't sacrifice honor and friendship.

"Dude, I was right in the middle of saying that." Shane said getting up to fight with Hunter. 

"All right! Pushups now" Sensei said as they both looked back at him. 

"Good one." Hunter exclaimed looking at Shane as they got down and did the pushups.

At storm Chargers...

"The banner looks great. If you had surfing, I'd be all over this total trek." Tori said walking towards Dakota and Dustin were standing. 

"Yeah , you blowing people out of water." Dustin said looking to Tori. "Like that would be fair." Dakota said smiling at Tori.

"What's The problem with that is." Tori said as we walked over to Kelly. 

"Guys, check this course out. We start at the skate park, run to the motocross, and a urban climb finish." Kelly said pointing at each spot when she said it.

"You entering Dustin?" Kelly said. 

"I'm never getting on a skateboard again. I've got bruises from last year" Dustin said rubbing his arm. Hunter and Shane then walked in 

"Hey, you got an entry form for my kick-challenged friend here." Shane said pointing to Hunter.

"Individual, or are you guys doing the team competition." Kelly asked looking at them. 

"Us together?" Hunter asked her pointing at Shane. "You got a better chance of seeing me on blade skates." Shane said looking at Kelly.

 "Just asking? you're the second one to sign up Hunter." Kelly said giving him a form.

 "Who's first?" Hunter ask looking at her.

 "You're toast dirt boy." Shane said walking away from him.

"Wait do you here that its the sound of your hopes and dreams crashing down around you." Hunter said to Shane.

 "Here is the alpha males in their natural habitat." Dakota said looking at Dustin and Tori as they laughed.

At track...

Dustin was at the track teaching Shane how to drive a motorbike. "You've got to balance yourself on the bike. Not to far forwards not too far back." Dustin said to Shane standing next to the bike."