eye of the storm

//////////////At storm chargers/////////////

"See you tomorrow guys." Kelly said too the guys as she walked out.

"Later." Blake said as he waved at her.

"Where's Shane Tsunami cycle training is my one class I never want to be late for." Dustin asked them.

"There he is." Hunter said pointing at him as he walked in.

"Hey man." Shane said in a low voice.

"Whats up man you don't look so good." Dustin asked as they looked at Shane worried.

"Yeah I just found out my big brother coming to town." Shane said as he messed with a skateboard wheel.

"Yeah that would bum me out too." Blake said.

"Hey." Hunter exclaimed as he him his brother in the arm.

"No man for real what's the matter." Blake asked them.

"No its just you know he just like the perfect son he's successful, he's got a great job, a nice house. Hes not much into skateboarding." Shane said.

"Why doesn't he try motocross." Dustin said.

"Not the point dude trust me it'll take more than some big head to meddle up my brother." Shane said as they walked out.

////////////////////

"Cam says our bikes won't be ready for a week." Dustin said with his hand on his knees. 

"Well I guess we'll just have to practice with these two." Shane said taping the thunder brothers bikes.

"I'm game." Tori exclaimed.

"You sure" Blake asked them.

"Uh careful" Hunter warned them.

"Oh man this is gonna end badly." Zack said.

"I can't watch this is going to be ugly." Dustin said as he turned around.

"Come on Tori." Shane said as he reved the engine of the bike.

"I'm right with you." She said as she reved the bike up and took the kickstand up.

"Guys." Dakota said as they started to go and started riding in circles. 

"Careful" Hunter warned them

"There to powerful." Blake said.

"Holy guacamole." Dustin exclaimed as they fell to the ground with the bikes.

"Oh man he told you." Hunter said as they got up off the ground.

"Sorry guys." Shane an Tori both said as they bowed to the brothers.

"Yep you tweaked them real good." Tori said as Hunter walked up behind her.

"Wow that was productive." Hunter said.

"Come on Shane ewe can't let these guys show us up." Tori said gesturing to the Hunter.

"Huh oh sorry Tor I can't really focus right now." Shane said as he rubbed his neck.

"Your brothers visits really messing with you huh." Blake asked him.

"Yeah hey look I got to go I got to meet him at the skate park and he will totally freak if I'm late" Shane said.

"Just be cool Shane I mean you haven't seen him in a while maybe he's changed." Blake said as Shane shook his head as he walked away. 

///////////////////