Snip it, snip it good

"Remember a ninja's greatest enemy is himself," Sensei said as clones of Tori, Shane, and Dustin appeared. 

"Woah" Dustin exclaimed. 

"You may begin," Sensei said as they all tried to find out what to do. 

"Oh, Okay, Okay. No, I get this. Ninja stare contest, right?" Dustin said staring at his clone.

"Uh, maybe we are supposed to fight," Shane said.

 "Okay, dude, you know what? I don't care how good-looking you are, you're still going down." Dustin said as Shane and Dustin got in a fighting stance along with their clones and they started to fight. 

"This can't be what sensei meant. You guys, I really don't think we're supposed to be fighting ourselves. That's it, isn't it?" Tori said as her clone disappeared. . They were both still fighting their clones and they were taken down by them then their clones disappeared. 

"Why is it so hard for guys to follow directions?"Tori said.

"I'm tougher than I thought I was," Shane said. 

"I can't believe I kicked my own butt," Dustin said. 

"Congratulations, Tori," Sensei said. 

"Tori? She didn't even do anything." Shane and Dustin said. 

"precisely, he who battles himself can never emerge victorious. 

"ninja Basics 101," Cam said. 

"Oh, yeah, right, I must've been sick that day," Dustin said. 

"Sometimes, caution is what wins the day. This is why it will be Tori who seeks the jade turtle." Sensei said. 

"So, why do we need this turtle anyway?" Dustin asked. 

"Well when we revived the zords, several key power spheres were kept hidden," Cam said as his dad continued.

"Only to be retrieved when you mastered the skills necessary to do so," Sensei said. 

"I hope I don't let you down sensei," Tori said. 

"Trust in yourself. your inner ninja will show you the way" Sensei said as Cam gave Tori the scroll, "This is in case your inner ninja gets lost. 

"Thanks, Cam," Tori said as she turned around to leave.

 " Hey, Tori you'll be great," Shane said. "Thanks," Tori said. 

"Tori also remember let the power protect you," Dakota tells her as she leaves.

 "So, Uh, what do we do while Tori's Turtle hunting? 

" I'm glad you brought that up, Dustin. I have a special ninja project for the 2 of you." Sensei said.

At Lothor's ship...

"An environmental conference? Every bigwig in the city will be there. Why wasn't I invited?" Lothor said as he set down. 

"Maybe because you want to destroy Blue Bay Harbor instead of preserving it," Choobo said. 

"Details, details! They'll be sorry they didn't include me when I break up their little party." Lothor said.

 "But what about the power rangers? They'll probably be there to guard it." Choobo said.

 "I thought we agreed nobody mentions the "P" word. Now, I want some suggestions." Lothor said. 

"Hello, uncle," Kapri said. 

"All right, what is it?" Lother said. 

" I forgot, it was really good, I swear," Kapri said.

 "What are you smiling at?" Lother said looking at Marah.