Beauty and the beach

Today me and Dustin were hanging out in the back of the store I was helping him with the bike and talking. Tori was probably out surfing, and Shane was out with tori at the beach. Shane was talking to some guy and then he came walking up to tori and she asked, "What was all that about?". 

Shane then looked back over there and said, " Aw, some guy couldn't stop talking about you. How cute you are and how he wanted your phone number."

" Whoa, whoa stop rewind super cute surfer hottie was asking about me?" Tori said as she looked at him and then Shane said, " Dude, man, it was so lame."

" You let him leave." Tori said as she punched Shane in the arm.

 " Hey what was that for?" Shane said rubbing his arm. 

"You ever think that maybe I'd want to meet him see if he wanted to hang out sometime." Tori exclaimed.

"You're kidding right what's wrong." Shane asked Tori as she was getting ready to leave. 

"This is just further proof that you're a complete dufus. I got to meet Dakota and Dustin." Tori replied angrily as she went to her van. 

" Seriously I can go get the guy." Shane exclaimed as tori walked away from him mad.

Kapri was looking at Shane and Tori in binoculars. "Oh, let's get him. "Marah said looking at Shane.

"Stick to the plan Marah it's got to be blue." Kapri said.

Marah then turned to her sister and said, "I know just look at her so perky and athletic I just want to bury her up to her neck in sand.

"First you have to learn how to dig a hole." Kapri said to her sister then tried to grab it out of her hand.

"Never ever grab we clear." Kapri snapped at her sister.

"Sorry!" Marah apologetically said to her sister.

"Just remember who is running things around here Marah and nobody gets hurt." Kapri said

At storm chargers....

Tori then walked into the store looked at a rack of clothes and then walked over to the counter. 

Dustin then turned from what he was working on in the back to walk over to Tori and said, "Hey, you know Shane thinks you're mad at him." 

  "Well, I guess that why he gets the red suit." Tori exclaimed.

" Well, what happened I mean it didn't really sound like a big deal to me." Dustin said. 

Tori turned around and snapped at him, " you don't get it either I'm a girl." Dustin confused about why she is acting like this said," Yeah but I know but like you're not a girl girl. You're like a guy girl" Dustin said.

" Dudes I'm just saying you're in big trouble now you don't say that to a girl." Dakota said. Kelly then handed a letter to Tori and said, " this just showed up for you.

 She started to open the letter and said, " That weird from where." Tori said

"Don't know just found it out back." Kelly said. 

Tori opened it and it was a letter from girls' sports magazine.

They all then crowded around her. "What does it say." Shane asked her.

"Girl Sport magazine saw me surfing and want me for a photo shoot and article about beauties of the beach." Tori said.

Shane then turned toward Dustin and Dakota and said, "Isn't that the one where they have these incredibly gorgeous girls."