Looming thunder

Dakota and Dustin were at the track riding Dustin was getting timed to see how fast then all the sudden to guy on in navy and one in crimson were behind Of them and Dakota was right there with them then passed Dustin over the over the hill I slowed down the last bit. They rode over to Kelly and Dustin took his helmet of I just kept mine on some people are unsure about girl riders.

"Man you ever seen those guys before." Dustin asked Kelly. 

"They ride like factory pros I would've remembered." Kelly said. 

" man I'm just glad they don't race 125s." Dustin said. Dustin walked over to them so I followed him. 

"Hey there how's it going." Dustin said. 

" Tracks a little soggy." Hunter said. 

"It didn't seem to slow you guy down." Dakota said as she took her helmet off. Blake looked a little shocked but Hunter had a idea who it was.

"So I see Day that you are still riding." Hunter said smirking at her. 

"Yeah still riding my father makes me remember we ride a lot." Dakota said. 

"Well this is Blake and my brother Hunter." Blake said. 

"Wait you guys are brothers?" Dustin asked not seeing any resemblance. 

" Dude they are adopted." Dakota said. 

" I see you listen to a least on thing I said to you." Blake said to her smiling.

"All right cool well my name is Dustin and you already know her. I haven't seen you guys out here before where's you home track." Dustin said.

 " uh we come down from from- -." Blake started but was cut off bye Hunter coldly saying, "you wouldn't have heard of it."

"Easy bro and he wonders why we don't have any friends. Hey listen you were pretty fast out there before." Blake said. 

"Yeah right man I must be giving up a couple seconds a lap to you guys." Dustin said. 

"You got to much air on your jumps it slows you down." Hunter said. "He's right!" Dakota exclaimed. 

"Dark and brooding but right. Listen what are you doing there you want to follow us." Blake said to Dustin. 

"Um actually man can I take a rain check. I gotta be somewhere." Dustin said. 

"Yeah no worries next time and you can also come Day." Hunter said as he pulled me in a hug. They then went of to the wood that is near the academy. Dustin called for Tori and Shane then said, 

"Man don't tell me we missed training again. Why do I do this to myself." Dustin said as Kelzack attacked then Tori and Shane then showed up on a bike.

 "Hey you know I told these guys not to engage the enemy until the bikes were ready but of course no one ever listens to the guy with glasses." Cam said.

 "So dude what these are the tsunami cycles man I thought these things were months off being ready." Dustin said as cam replied, "so did I."

"So what you got something for us." Dustin said. 

"No should I." Cam replied. 

"Oh come on quit joking around man." Dustin said. 

"No seriously I don't know what you're talking about." Cam said.

 'So what you're saying the motocross people are the only one who don't get tsunami cycles." Dustin exclaimed. 

"All right, all right fine. Meet your new mobile command center." Cam said to them.