Samurai's journey part 2

(So we are just going to skip his journey into the past just a quick summary)

The rangers were in ninja ops while the Cam was in the past to get the thing that will help them out.

At ninja ops..

"I feel like that one time when I thought it was a good idea to fight Tommy." Dakota said lying down on the table. 

"Rangers reserve you energy I have engaged cam's teleportation system to bring you to safety for now." Sensei told them. 

"Where is Cam." Sensei said. 

"He has embarked upon a journey that could very well determine the fate of the world as we know it." Sensei said. 

"Also Dakota fighting Tommy not to smart on your part." Zack said.

 "Shut up Zack I know that now." Dakota said.

"Cam has gone back at time to get help but if he hasn't return before time resumes I fear there will be nothing to prevent Madtropolis from destroying our planet." Sensei said. 

"Come on Cam we need you." Tori said.

"Sensei what's happening" Tori said. 

"Time is resuming  it true course you will be return to where you were the moment time stopped.

At fight..

"What's that noise." Zack said looking up and around.

 "Look" Tori said as there was a helicopter flying above them. A green ranger then stepped out and acknowledgment.

"He made it"Sensei said. 

"Hello power rangers looks like you could use a little help. Green samurai ranger at your service." Cam said. 

"Hey who are you." Madtropolis exclaimed pointing at him. 

"I'm the ranger who's going to bring you down. Cam said.

Lasers!

He then shot at the monster. "Two can play at that game." Madtropolis said as he shot at him.

Samurai star mega star!

He then threw a ball at him and it hit him. He then jumped out of the megazord. "Is it me or is there a guy in green gear over there." Dustin said. 

"Nah dude I see it to." Shane said.   

"Yeah you guys never said anything about a green one."  Blake said. 

"Yeah wait to hold out on us." Hunter said. "Hey its news to us to."Zack said. "Maybe were all hallucinating." Dustin said. 

"You're not hallucinating Dustin." Cam said making Dustin look at Hunter in shock.

"Dude how do you know my name." Dustin said. 

"Why wouldn't I know your name." Cam said make Tori and Dakota grin at each other. Cam then demorphed making everyone grin at him. 

"Look we need to get you guys to ninja ops. Come on! Come on!" Cam said pushing them along.

"No I think I'll just wait here for a cab or a bus I'm worked." Dustin said. 

"Run fool" Lothor said making Dustin look up as he laughed. 

"Right behind you Cam." Dustin said running to where Cam was. 

"Oh Rangers" Marah and Kapri bot said walk towards them. Lothor then started to shoot him with.

"What's the mater there nephew don't like family reunions." Lothor said.