down and dirty

"Vexacus I thought we talked about this we decided that you weren't going to destroy anymore of my generalswithout my permission." Lothor exclaimed.

"SIr" Vexacus said.

"Do you think high ranking ninja officers grow on trees." Lothor exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Well sir I'm aware of you frustration but I simply felt as though motormen could no longer be trusted." Vexacus said.

"Well I guess we will never no will we. Your togged of a warrior to destroy Vexacus so I'm going ti let you off with a warning but don't let it happen again. DO you here me." Lothor asked as he turned to him.

"Yes sir. you have my word." Vexacus said as Lothor turned to walk away. "Sucker" He said as he let out an evil laugh.

/////////////////////

"Welcome to the Blue Bay Harbor motocross nd the last qualifier before the nationals next month the top four riders this season will qualify for the big show so there's a lot at stake here folks." The announcer said.

"You put in a new air filter right." Kelly asked Blake.

"Yeah" Blake said

"Did you seal it so no dirt gets in your air box." Hunter asks his brother

"Bro I'm not an idiot." Blake said.

"Hey has anyone seen Dustin" Kelly asked the brother.

"No I thought he be here for sure." Blake said as they looked around

"Thanks man" Hunter tells the guy holding his bike.

"Thanks" Blake said as he gets on his bike.

"Crazy huh." Hunter said.

"What's that" Blake asked his brother.

"well even if one of us win it's not like we can fail and try the countryside racing." Hunter said as they put up the thirty second sign and they started their bikes.

"Dude I just want to prove I can beat these clowns as long as I do that man it's all good." Blake said with a smirk.

"Well don't get too disappointed." Hunter said.

"What's that suppose to mean." Blake asked him.

I'm not here to podium I want first. We may be going out as a team but we're still racing." Hunter said.

"No problems here" Blake said as they high-fived and put their helmets on. 

"it drop and here we go." The announcer said as Hunter ad Blake hit the first corner it was Hunter in the lead Blake then passed him then they jumped the hill and Blake passed the finish line first. "Folks we got some freestyle demo after the show today if you like to stick around." The announcer told the crowd.

Blake was pushing her bike up as Hunter threw his helmet down "Your gonna scratch your helmet." Blake said.

"What was that you totally high sided me." Hunter asked his brother while pointing t the track .

"I didn't you came under me." Blake said as he walked away.

"Oh that's ridiculous." Hunter exclaimed.

"Besides you wanted a race I was racing" Blake said as he pulled a wrench out.

"You realize this means I don't make nationals." Hunter exclaimed.

"So what you said you can't go anyways." Blake exclaimed throwing his hands up. "Hey you know what I think I think your just mad cause you got beat by your little brother if it was any one of these other guys that would hav been a clean pass but because it was me." Blake said as Hunter walked off.