Chapter 37

Running as fast as you can you start to lose your breathe. Stopping behind the gym. You catch your breathe.

Shit, it's starting up again. Wheezing, you start to panic, looking for your inhaler.

Grabbing it outta your pocket, you inhale your medicine. Falling down to the ground you lean against the wall. Closing your eyes you hear a voice.

So this is where you are~? Didn't go that far~

What do you want Aomine?

Opening one eye you see that smirk. He always made you feel uncomfortable when he smirked like that.

Like a mouse caught in a mouse trap, and him the cat ready to pounce. Why'd you run out like that~ you sure like making a scene huh~?

Is that what type of girl you think I am? Watching him take a seat next to you. He noticed your breathing rapid.

Is it acting up again~?

Huh? Confused you look at him.

Seeing him eye the inhaler you gripped tightly in your right hand. You shoved it back in your pocket. I'm ok.

Sure~ His smirked disappeared. I told you to rely on me, or I'll tell your brother.

Tensing up on his threat you flushed. Seriously, I'm ok. Why do you worry so much.

Because I like you!! Your breasts aren't that big but I still like you~ his smirk returned. Making you shiver.

Flushed you covered your chest. What is with you!! Pervert!! I gave it some time and I don't think I'll ever fall for a guy like you.

Trying to escape he got up and pinned you to the wall. Don't be so sure about that. Lifting your head up he looked into your eyes.

You will fall for me~

Flushed you pushed him away. You think I will. Dream on!!

Escaping the conversation you started talking to yourself. The nerve of that boy.

What boy?

Looking up you see Akashi and a boy that kinda looked like your brother. But was taller than him.

Dammit. Why'd I have to run into the crazy hot one. Thinking ahead he cut your thoughts off.

Did I stutter? His eyes were stern and glued on you. While the other boy was quiet watching every move you made.

No boy- I'm just tired. Smiling you try to change the conversation.

Excuse me. I'll be on my way.

Says who? Blocking your way. You tense up. Please someone help me. Looking at the quiet boy hoping he will save you.

But he just stood there. Never breaking the eye contact between you two.

Are you and your twin brother fighting? Akashi asked.

N-no. Lying you look away. How did he even find out?

You're not a good Lier. Catching a glance. The boy who looked like your brother spoke.

Mayuzumi. Looking back at you Akashi threatened you.

He's the only person who cares about you. Stop throwing tantrums before you end up with no- one.

Taking in his cold words you politely smile. Catching his eyes. Thank you for your concern.

I'm not concerned about you. You're brother is the only one who interests me.