Chapter 12:

It was 3:00pm. You were tired. You just wanna talk to kise. Just to clear any misunderstandings.

You tried at P.E but was stopped by kise's fangirls. They were quite frightening.

In fact one of them pushed you. Making you scrape your knee. You were just about to quit trying until you heard the bell ring.

Alright class. We will pick this back up next class. Dont forget your homework. Class dismissed.

Grabbing your things you try to catch up with kise. But to dismay you were stopped again. By no other then his fangirls.

What the hell do you think your doing? I-I just want to apologize.

Are you stupid? Its obvious that he doesn't want anything to do with you. What? You asked confused.

You heard us. If you know what's best for you. Then stay the fuck away from him.

Before they left. They smacked your backpack out of your hands. Making all your stuff fall out.

Hearing people laughing at you. You quickly bend down to pick up your stuff. Holding back tears. You run out to your shoe locker.

Changing your shoes. You hear your friend tap on your shoulder.

Hey. Not turning around you reply. Hey. Is there something wrong? N-no. I'm just exhausted.

Are you sure? Hey. Look at me. I-I just need air. Trying to run away. You feel a hand grab yours.

Your crying. Here. She hands you her handkerchief. It's fine.

Grabbing your hand she leads. Um where are we going? To the gym.

Turning pale you try to fight back. W-why? I'm going to help you get kise to talk to you.

Im fine. You can't lie to me. Seriously. I don't care anymore. You lied. Well I do. She says.

Making your way to the gym. You see kise's fangirls. But what really gets to you. Is that you see your brother and his team there.

Tensing up. You call out to your brother. Ni-san? Stopping your friend lets go of you confused.

Making everyone look at you. Including the seirin boys.~

Speechless you see the three boys you met at seirin

Speechless you see the three boys you met at seirin. As well as a red head staring between you and koroko.

Haaah! Seeing the red hair and a few others point at you.you hear them speak in sync. Yo-u a-nd k k  koroko?

Feeling awkward. You see a familiar brown haired boy wave. I didn't know you went here.

Waving back you look away. Yea. I see. Not noticing your brother. He decides to introduce you to his full team.

This is my twin sister. Nanami Tetsuya. She's been hospitalized her whole life.

Catching everyone's attention. You change the subject.

Practice match? Yea. Mind waiting a little bit? I don't mind. Waving to your brother you go sit on the bench.

Karu follows behind. Wanna talk about it? Not really. I understand.

Watching the match you would see casual glances thrown your way.

You wish it was over. Feeling more uncomfortable then before karu tried to distract you.

You were grateful to have a friend like her.

-------------------       ---------------------------

Soon the practice match had came to an end. Looking at the final score. You see that seirin had won.

Looking over at your basketball team. You had seen everyone upset. Even Kise and kasamatsu.

Worried you were about to go over there but you had nothing to worry about. Kasamatsu-senpi had picked the team back up.

Catching his eye you smile. He smiles back. Kise had noticed this little incident. Making him more annoyed.

Nanami. Hmm? Humming you see your brother holding his bag and waiting for you.

Waving goodbye to your friend karu. You make your way to your brother.

H-h-hello! You see a red hair boy yell. Hi. Laughing you see Teppi also beside koroko.

Dont worry we don't bite. Hyuga. Feeling embarrassed you smile nervously.

Koroko notices your nervousness and he decides to introduce you to his team.

You already met Teppi, hyuga, and Shun. The red hair boy is Taiga Kagami. Blushing he waves. Making you wave back.

Then you have shinji koganei. He's a first year like us. Hello. Hi.

Rinnosuke Mitobe. He doesnt talk much. I see. You smile and he nods.

Dont forget me! A girl with short hair had cut your brother off. Hitting him in the head with a book. Worried you turned to her.

Riko Aido. Nice to meet you-

Nanami Tetsuya. Right. Sorry. Scratching her head. You see her turn to Koroko. I didn't even know you had a sister.

Not many people know. Oh? Is it cause of the hospitalization?

Noticing you had been feeling uncomfortable. She apologizes. I'm sorry.

No worries. It's nothing. Trying to run away. You change the subject.

It's late. Shall we head home? Yea. Waving too everyone. You and your brother exchange goodbyes to the team.

She sure loves to avoid us huh? Teppi says watching you and your brother leave.

So then its not just me noticing it too? Hyugo asks rubbing his temples.

Huh? Maybe she's just shy? Not possible shinji. I felt like she was avoiding us as well. Izuki replies.

Maybe it was just Riko. Taiga replies not caring about dying.

What was that! She said angrily. W-wait I meant. Before he can say anything else she smacked the shit outta him..

---------------------        ---------------------------

Heading opposite directions. You hear kise call koroko.

Koroko-ichhi!!!! Huh. Are you on your way home? Yea. What a coincidence. So are we~ he hums looking at kasamatsu-senpi.

Seeing you he freezes. Kise-

We're going in the opposite direction though. Maybe we can hang out another time.

Before kasamatsu-senpi could say anything. Kise drags him away.

Oi- wait!

Sighing you feel something cold on your cheek. Here drink this.

Thanks Ni-san. Mm. Taking your bookbag. Lets go home. Hai.