Chapter 24:

Takao's POV:

Takao's POV:

Watching Shin-chan teach Nana is pretty funny. Everytime he yells at her she pouts or tries to stay positive. Making him feel bad.

She is pretty cute when she's trying her best but I can't let shin-chan have all the fun.

I decide to cut in from him lecturing her. I'll take it from here.

Whatever. He mumbles. She's horrible anyways not like she is really good like Koroko.

Pouting she looks at me. I decide to pass her a smile to try to make her feel better.

Instead I make her blush and look away. She really is cute. I will definitely make her mine...

__________   _______________________

Back to your POV:

Don't worry shin-chan doesn't mean those mean things.

How about we try a 1v1?

Sure. Tying your hair up you get in position.

Pfft. That's your basketball stance. Seeing him laugh at you. You pout.

Pfft- im sorry. Don't make that face. Im only teasing.

Trying to ignore him he gives you the ball first but he takes it.

Confused you try to catch up to him but he's too fast.

Huuuh! H-how?

You ask outta breathe.

Pfft thats not all you got is it?

No! Again? You ask.

Laughing he hands you the ball again.

Trying to throw him off you pick up your speed but the ball was stolen from you again.

Trying to catch up to him. You feel your lungs hurt.

No. You refuse to lose to him. Speeding up ignoring the pain in your chest you steal the ball from Takao.

Oh? Your fast.

Following behind you. You speed up to your basket and tried to shoot but Takao snatched the ball back.

Making another clean scoop in the basket. The score was now 2 to 0. You refuse to give up.

Again! You yell worrying Takao and midorima. Even though midorima would never admit that.

Are you ok? Maybe we should stop. Takao says handing you a bottle with water in it.

No. You refuse to quit. It's not fair. You love basketball but because of your condition you will never be able to play it.

Listen to Takao. Stop being stubborn. Your not in any good shape any ways. Your outta breathe already.