Chapter 22:

Izuki's POV:

Izuki's POV:

Watching nanami go I space out. Dude whats up with you? Yea why did you grab tetsu's sister.

I. I don't know. What do you mean you don't know.

Hyugo relax. Teppi tries to calm down hyugo.

While I began spacing out.

I can't really like her right. She's younger than me. But what does age have to do with anything?

The way she smiles gives me butterflies, and she's always serious around us.

I think I like her.

Huuh!!!

Still staring at where tetsu and his sister were at. I repeat myself. Now looking at my team.

I think I like her.

You can't be serious. Hyugo stares at me in disbelief.

I am serious.

Are you going to tell her? Riko asks concerned.

I wanna confirm my feelings first. Get to know her. She's pretty but I don't really know her.

Then we should have a joint camp before the winter cup. Teppi says laughing.

That's a great idea!!! We can get the GOM's all to come to the joint camp.

Seeing Riko get a little too excited creeped me out.

Our coach is really something else....

__________________ ________________

Back to your POV:

Why did Shun-senpi grab my hand? Did I offend him?

You start to question his actions until you run into your brother.

Huh? Ni san.

Look a dog.

Looking at what he points at you grab the dog.

Pfft. Ni-san. He looks just like you. Laughing you put the dog on his head.

 Laughing you put the dog on his head