Chapter 38:

Waking up, you feel a presence next to you. Startled you get up seeing Satsuki Momoi beside you. Not remembering passing out you shake her.

Satsuki Momoi?

Budging a little she wakes up to see you. Hmm? What time is it? She asked rubbing her eyes.

Looking at your phone, you tell her the time. 7:15.

Startled, she gets up running around the room. Joining her, you quickly got dressed.

I can't believe we are 30 minutes late. I hope breakfast is still open. Hearing her complain you sigh. You really weren't in the mood for eating.

Noticing she stopped, grabbing your arm. Are you ok? you seem like your in a bad mood. Unable to tell her about the events of yesterday. You just shook your head, with a reassuring smile.

Yea, sorry. Just hungry. Lying she lets your hand go as you both enter the cafeteria.

Well, well, well. Look what the cat drew in~ tensing up you hear Aomine. I'm glad you decided to join us princess~ Not in the mood, you ignore his teasing as momo stepped in.

We are only 30 minutes late. We have a hour left still. Technically you have 30 minutes~ Aomine looked at you, Correcting Momoi. We only get a hour to eat meals.

Well, excuse me. I'm hungry. You replied, pushing passed Aomine and Momoi. Heading to grab a tray you can feel eyes watching you. Hoping you were imaging things, you see Momoi catch up to you.

Are you sure you're ok? You don't seem very happy. You can talk to me.

Looking at her you see her worried pushing her hair behind her ear. As your eyes connect.

Sorry, I just need to be alone. Feeling guilty you mumbled walking to a empty table. Leaving Momoi confused. Feeling eyes on you again, you put your ear buds in, entering your thoughts as you ate.

You just met Momoi. Even though you both really hit it off yesterday you just couldn't confide into her like she did with you.

It's not like you don't trust her or anything. Everything's just moving fast. You're having a hard time processing everything.

You've been confined your whole life, so your having a hard time understanding your emotions and surroundings.

Seeing a tray drop in front of your tray, you look up taking a ear bud out. There stood the one everyone feared.

Akashi. Unable to speak, not wanting to deal with this. He stares at you sternly. We are joining you. Not caring about your feelings, you look around to see the whole GOM join your table.

Great!! Just what you needed. Your brother, who you went off on. Akashi, who everyone feared. Aomine, who supposedly likes you. Kise, who's only nice to you because you're twins with Kuroko. Midorima, who only cares about his reading. And Murasakibara, who only cares about snacking, but glances at you from time to time.

Putting your earphones away you continue to eat in silence. Feeling really awkward, Akashi broke the silence.

Did you make up with your brother? Hitting a nerve you look at him. Everyone looked at you and Akashi confused.

You looked at your brother, as he didn't seem bothered by the conversation. Intimated by Akashi you look back at him.

It's none of your business, you can't do whatever you want just cause people are intimated by you. Stop approaching me.

Getting up you threw your barely eaten food away. Going to the gym. You enter the girls locker room. Leaning against the locker, you feel yourself shaking.

That was some show. Looking up you see Akashi. W-what are you doing in the girls locker room? Not answering your question he pins you to the locker.

A-Akashi. Trying to escape he stops you. Looking at his two color toned eyes you blush as he looks mad but composed.

Akashi POV:

Staring at Nanami, I take her features in

Staring at Nanami, I take her features in. She resembles Tetsuya a lot. Seeing Nanami blush, I remember her calling me cute. Closing the distance so Nanami can't escape.

No one's ever talked to me like that. Seeing Nanami intimidated, our eyes meet and I smiled.

I also remember you calling me cute.

Watching Nanami stutter, I cut her off. Kise and Aomine seems to be interested in you as well.

Seeing Nanami react, I get a idea.

Let's date.

Nanami looks at me confused. I thought you weren't interested in me.

Well, Let's give it a trial. If you bore me, I'll dump you.

Nanami looked at me in slight rage. I'm not an object you can just play around with.

When did I ever say that? Staring at her, Nanami stayed quiet.

Then it's official we are dating.

Wait- what-

Before Nanami could say anything else I left.

Don't forget to meet me after basketball practice is over today.
__________________________________

Back to your POV:

Watching Akashi leave you stood there confused. What the hell just happened. I didn't agree to be his girlfriend.

Looking at the clock you saw that practice was about to start. Getting your thoughts together you blushed heading out the Locker room. Here's to another crazy day. You mumbled as you leave.