Chapter 7:

Dark blue haired boys POV(Aomines POV):

(Aomines POV):

Listen here daiki! Knowing that momo is about to lecture me, I tone her out. A certain blue hair girl catches my eye.

She looks like Tetsuya.. I mumble confusing momo. What? She asked looking in the same direction I was looking at.

Tetsu- I grab her covering her mouth. Watching kise bump into the girl he began whinning. I see he didn't change.

Momo mumbles something but I ignore it watching the two of them associate with each other.

Annoyed momo shoves my hand away from her mouth. Are you gonna just sit here or are we going to practice?

I'm not going. Walking in the opposite direction. Waah! Daiki she yelled. Ignoring her cries I carry on..

Back to your POV:

As you watch them leave you look at the time. It read 5:30. Dinners at 7. Humming you continue your stroll. You see a convience store nearby.

A little snack wouldnt hurt. You were craving your favorite snack. Stopping you decided to go in.

Welcome! You hear the store clerk yell. Which made you tense. You start looking around. Before heading anywhere, you began searching through your pocket book.

No, No, No! You mumbled digging deeper into your purse. You were about to cry until an idea popped into your head.

Ni-san!! Grabbing your phone you dialed your brothers number.

Ringing, you began praying that he will pick up. Hello? You hear a voice on the other line of the phone. Nii-sannn! You yell not paying attention to the glares.

Whats wrong? He asked worried. Its an emergency!! Meet me at the convience store by the house!!!

Oh! Don't be late!! Please!! Alright. Give me 10 minutes. After he said that he hung up.

---------------- ------------------------------

10 minutes passed and you began to start worrying. Your craving got worse. Sighing you were about to call him again but stopped when you heard a boy outta breathe.

Before you could even turn around you felt a hand on yours.
Causing you to yelp.

C-calm down its just me. N-ni san!! N-ni-san? Yea. Are you okay? Yea. I just need to catch my breathe.

Where's your stuff? I left it at the practice. So where's the trouble? Feeling guilty, you look away.

What's the matter. I called you because I left my wallet at home, and I'm craving for my favorite snack.

Sighing he pats your head. Let's go confused you hesitated. You want your snack right? He asked holding the door for you.

You aren't mad Ni-san? Why would I be mad? He asked looking at you with an emotionless face.

Nevermind. You hummed lets go. You say smiling as you entered the store. Your brother trailing behind you pulling his change outta his pocket.