Chapter 8:

Quickly grabbing your snack, and Ni-san paying. You look at him. Feeling guilty that you called your brother for a silly thing like this, you looked down.

Ne, Oni-chan? Hmm? What time is it? Grabbing his phone from his pocket he opens it. It's 5:30.

Walking out of the convience store, you hear the store clerk wish you a good night. Ignoring it you stuff your favorite snack into your mouth, exiting the store.

Your brother trailing behind you stop. Confused he also stops in his tracks. Turning around you look at him.

Thx Oni-chan. You blush looking down. Afraid of him getting mad at you, you quickly stiffen.

Don't worry about it Nanami. My school's literally 10 minutes away. Lets go get my gear, and head home. If we're late for dinner mom will lecture us.

Nodding, you start to walk beside your brother to his school. Breaking the peaceful atmosphere you speak first this time.

I hope I didn't interrupt practice. It's fine. I told them you were in trouble. Eeh? Won't you get in trouble if they had known the real reason why I called you? You asked worriedly.

It's fine. Im sure that they also have younger siblings that they also have a soft spot for. Shocked you looked at your brother.

He just smiled and continued to walk ahead. Shaking your head you call to him! O-oi! W-wait up!

-------------------     -----------------------------

Turning around waiting for you to catch up, he speaks. We're here. Already? It didn't feel like a 10min walk. Smiling, he pats your head.

Wait here. It wont take that long. Hai! Watching him leave, you take in the scenery.

So this is seirin huh? Waiting at the front gate you see other clubs exiting the side doors.

Nervous you lean against the wall.  Tomorrow is Monday. You will start school at Kaijo high school.

You already got your school uniform, and you finished the transfer papers as requested.

Oi! Over here bro!-

Hearing a group of guys laughing and passing you at the gate, ignoring you. You smile.

Maybe I'll be like that someday. Not realising you spoken you hear an unknown boy approach.

Startled, you turn to the boy. I'm sorry. Did I startle you. Speechless you look at the other two boys with him.

Don't worry we don't bite. Are you lost? Ah.. No. Ah!

We were just wandering what an unfamiliar girl was doing on school grounds. The boy with glasses who was quite spoke up.

You shouldn't startle her hyuga. Laughing, you hear another boy talk. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

My names Teppi Kiyoshi. The one with the glasses is Junpei Hyuga. And the quite one in the back is Shun Izuki.

She kinda looks like koroko. The boy named Izuki had said. Staring at you, you began to freak out.

Uwaaah! I-I. No need to get flustered. Hyugo says staring at you.

Nana! Hearing a familiar voice you quickly turned around. You saw your brother approaching.

Feeling relieved you start to tear up. Oni-chan! Hugging him.

Oh. Is this the sister who was in trouble earlier? Izuki asks putting his hand up to his chin.

Ehhh? Hyuga raises his eyebrow. Causing your brother to speak up.  Yea this is my twin sister, Nanami Tetsuya.

Feeling all eyes on you. You start tugging on your brothers shirt. Oi, we should get going Ni-san. Mom's going to be mad if we are late for dinner.

Ah, almost forgot. Laughing, Teppi speaks up looking at you. I guess we should save this conversation for another time.

Before you could reply, the boys and your brother begin saying their goodbyes.

--------       -------------------------------------

Walking you had glanced back at the boys. You catch their eyes.

Nana? You hear your brother call your name. You quickly turn back to catch up to your brother.

--------------------         ------------------- 

Meanwhile at the gate with Izuki, Teppi, & hyugo:

Izuki:

She's kinda pretty. I didn't know koroko had a twin sister.

Hyugo:

*smacks izuki's shoulder* come on, it's late we should go home.

Teppi:

(laughs)