Chapter 4:

Drifting into consciousness, you hop outta bed. You look at the time on your laptop. It had said 6:00pm.

You decided to search through your closet for some clothes. You grab a shirt and a pair of your brothers shorts.

You didn't feel comfortable wearing dresses. After all you were a tomboy. You began searching for scizzors in the draw.

It was time for a new makeover. You found the scizzors. Happy, you had grabbed the scizzors as well as your clothes and headed to the bathroom.

You lock the bathroom door and began cutting your hair short. After you finished you cleaned the mess you made up and hopped in the shower.

After getting dressed you dropped your clothes in the bin and hear your mother call you for dinner

After getting dressed you dropped your clothes in the bin and hear your mother call you for dinner. Not realizing, your brother had just returned home. Making your father late for dinner.

------------------      ----------------------------

Running downstairs you see your mother. Oh darl- You cut your hair. Oh yea. I wanted a change of scenerie. Well, I think it looks wonderful honey. Thanks, mom.

Could you set the table for me? I need to finish this last batch. Sure. Oh and can you call your brother down? Your father is a little late!

So he's not here yet. Sure. I will get Ni-san. It'll be great to catch up. You grab the plates and utensils.

After setting the table you stop at the end of the stairs. NI-SAN!!! DINNER!!!!

Hai. Ill be down in a minute. Do you need help mom? Oh! No I'm ok sweetie. What are we having for dinner?

Giggling. She looked at you happily. Its your favorite! Your ears perked up. Curry?? Yup!

Wow! Your the best! I haven't had curry since I was a kid. I know. That's why I made it. It's a special occasion.

Smiling you take your seat closest to you. Not noticing your brother was already downstairs.

Why are you so happy. It's just curry. Shocked you jump in your seat. N-Ni san!!! You whine. Huh? He asked shoving a spoonful of curry into his mouth.

Angry you punch his arm. Ow. You brat! Ignoring my texts and never coming to visit me! You try to hold back your tears. But you couldn't.

You started to cry. Worrying your brother. Nana, I texted you back. I made sure I did when I was on a break.

Bh-hut. Y-yhu n-never vis-ited m-me!!!

Im sorry. I got busy with basketball. Please don't cry. Ill make it up to you. Promise? Yea. Handing you a tissue. Taking it, you wipe your face.

Imma hold you to it then. Got it! Now lets eat. He mumbles reaching for seconds. H-hey! Save some for us! You scream smacking his hand away.

I'm home! Guess your fathers home. In here! Your mother yells. Hey de- nana. Your home? She was released today. Your mother replies taking your fathers suit case.

That's a relief! Welcome home kid. Thanks dad. So whats for dinner? Mom's famous curry. Your brother answers reaching for his cup.

You better dig in dad before Ni-san eats your share. Haha. Well don't mind if I do. Taking his half you smile.

-----------------       ------------------------------

Finishing dinner you volunteered to do the dishes. With the help of Ni-san of course!

Trying to make up for lost time. You try to start a conversation with him. But he breaks the silence first.

So have you decided where you are going for school? Humming, you answer him. I am thinking of going to kaijo.

I go to seirin. Really? Do you like it? Its not a bad school. If you go to kaijo, watch out for GOM's.

Before you could ask him what does he mean. He interrupts you. Looks like we are done. Its late so I'm going ahead.

Hai. Goodnight Ni-san. He ruffles your head. Goodnight nana. Putting the last plate in the rinser.

You go upstairs to finish the transfer papers. Since its the weekend, your expected to be in school Monday.