Chapter 33:

Feeling cold air tickle your face you get up. Huh? What time is it. Rubbing your eyes.

You pick up your phone and head to the bathroom. Washing your face and brushing your teeth. You go downstairs for breakfeast.

You grab a box of lucky charms and milk from the cubburd and fridge. Making cereal since you dont feel like cooking.

In fact you were exhausted and feeling lazy. Taking care of the box and milk you began eating your breakfast.

Playing on your phone. You see that Karu had replied to your text. You also see that the basketball teams group chat was still going off.

Um aren't they suppose to be in class? You ask. Well I can't talk I'm skipping.

Just curious to what they were talking about you took a peek.

Kise: she's not in class...

Karu: she texted me at midnight but I was sleep.

Kawa: ehhh!!! You don't think she's hurt????

Mori: a beautiful angel like her should be protected

Flirting as always. You mumble taking another bite of your cereal.

Kasa: maybe she over slept?

Kise: ehhh!!! Since she's not answering ill text Koroko-ichhi.

Kasa: don't bother him too much he's in class like us.

Naka: Captain. Kise will never admit it but he's worried about her.

Kise: ehh what!! No im not.

Pfft. Yea right. You burtsed out laughing. Kise caring about me?

You ask trying to carefully think about that. That's not possible. Turning your screen off you finish your breakfast.

(Its possible for kise to like you)

Checking the time you see its noon. Ugh what should I do to kill time? You ask bored.

How about I clean the house. You decided to go change.

Ill start with the bathroom

Ill start with the bathroom... 6 hours you completed the whole house.

Checking the time is was 6:00pm. Realizing you didnt eat since breakfast you take you apron off.

What should I make for dinner? You hum. Trying to think of some thing. Opening the cubbies you stare at the food in there.

Ill just order a pizza. Grabbing your phone you were about to dial a pizza place but notice it ringing.

Hello?

The fuck you mean hello! I thought you said you would be at this camp too?

A-aomine.

Tch.

Hearing his angry voice you tense up.

Your mad arent you. Let me explain.

Whatever. Hurry up. Im being called by an idiot.

Hey! You hear an unfamiliar voice on the other line.

We will be there tomorrow not tonight.

Well just hurry up.

Ye-

Beep.

Before you can reassure him he hung up on you.

Goodbye to you too. Annoyed you put your phone down. Going to make dinner.

Im home.

You hear your parents announce.
Approaching them, you greet them.

Hey ma, pa.

Oh? Weren't you suppose to be at camp with your brother?

I dont want you to go.

Honey, let her go. She will be with her brother, and who knows maybe she will make new friends.

But the boys... Listen here Nana. I bought you a little present. Here take this.

Worried you take the present from your dad and open the box.

Its a pocket knife. Your going to be at camp with boys for two weeks. Who knows what they will try. 

B-babe. Mom gently hits dad.

Pa. I can't take this. Ill get in trouble.

Haaah!!! He asks glaring at you.

I-I mean.. Thanks. Ill take it with me tomorrow before I leave.

Good girl. He pats your head and walks towards the kitchen.

Dont listen yo your father sweetie. He's just worried about you.

I know thanks. Smiling at your mom you decided to skip dinner and go to bed early.

After all you have a long day tomorrow...