Chapter 10:

Honey wake up! You don't want to be late for your first day of school.

Haah!! Rising up you look at your alarm clock. Which read 7:00am.

Throwing your blanket off you. You sighed. School starts at 8:30.

Taking your time. You throw on your uniform and check your bag one last time. Making sure you didn't forget anything. 

You exit your bedroom making your way into the bathroom. As you get there you  see your brother already there.

Catching your brothers gaze

Catching your brothers gaze. He pushes over to make room for you. Well good morning. You hum.

Good morning. Oh I need to talk to you. Is it bad? You ask tilting your head. No just one of my friends from middle school wants to meet you on his day off.

Ah Okay. That's fine. Oh but it can't be this weekend. I have to go to the hospital. Are you okay?

Yeah just a check up. Nothing major. Well I'm done. Putting his toothbrush away. He stops at the bathroom door.

Hey. Mm? You turn towards your brother. Wait for me today. I'll come pick you up from school.

Watching your brother leave. You try to talk with your toothbrush in your mouth.

Don't be late!

Finishing up you throw your tooth brush back in the holder quickly brush your hair and exit the bath room.

Before going downstairs. You grab your bag and check your alarm clock. It read 7:24am.

Not bad timing. You head down stairs for a quick breakfeast.

Pointing to the toaster your mother speaks. Your breads done. Thanks mom.

Kissing her on the cheek you grab your food and head out. But you were stopped by your brother.

What? You almost forgot your lunch. Grabbing it and shoving it in your bookbag you thank him.

I'm off! You yelled. Have a good day sweetie. Your mother yelled.

Looking at the weather you decide to walk to school. Why take a bus when you can enjoy the scenerie.

-----------------           -------------------------

Making your way to school you stop at the front entrance. Wow. You mumble. So this is my new school.

Oi Kuroko? You turn around to see the boy you met yesterday.
Ah you again? Kasamatsu Yukio.

Right. Sorry. It's okay we only met once. You didn't go to seirin? Oh, um I wanted to go to kaijo.

Any reason? Not in particular. Oh.  Are you lost? Um, actually-

Kasa-icchi! Tsk. I didn't think I'd see you at the gate so soon. What do you want? Waah! Why are you being so mean!!!

The hell do you mean? Kasa-icchi did you miss me? Fuck no! He pushes kise's hand off him.

Feeling awkward, you try to slip by but kise notices you. Oh! The girl from yesterday.

Ahh! Is that kise! Kise! You see a crowd of girls block the three of you.

Feeling uncomfortable you slip by without anyone noticing.

Kasamatsu tries to grab your hand but misses. Sorry. You mouth watching the girls throw daggers at you and surrounding kise.

You run inside the school building looking for your shoe locker. You find it change your shoes and run to the teachers lounge.

Out of breathe you were about to knock on the door but someone had opened it.

Hmm? Looking down he sees you outta breathe. You must be the new transfer student. 

H-hai! Do you have the transfer papers that we requested? Ah. Digging in your bag you pull a bunch of papers out. Giving to the tall man.

He looks over them. Great! Ms. Nanami Kuroko? H-hai. Pretty name. Thank you. My name is Mr. Nakamura.

Im a history teacher. I will also be your homeroom teacher. Please follow me. Nodding you follow him to class 1b.

Here we are. Nervous you glance in the classroom.

Dont worry no one bites. Smiling nervously you trail behind your homeroom teacher.

Alright class take your seats. As ordered everyone takes their seat. We have a new student joining us today. Ms. Kuroko.H-hai.

Twiddling your fingers you look at your teacher. Please introduce youself.

H-hai. Looking at the class you see a blonde boy sneaking in to the classroom. Catching his gaze you realize it was kise.

He puts his finger on his lips and continues to sneak to his chair.

Ms. Kuroko? Hearing laughter you snap back into reality.

U-um m-my name is Nanami Kuroko. Please take care of me. Bowing you hear whispers.

Blushing you hear the teacher talk.

Thank you Ms. Kuroko. There is an open seat beside kise in the back. Please go take your seat.

Nodding you walk towards the back to your seat. Feeling a few glares from your classmates. You decided to speed up. Overhearing the whispers from them.

Ha! Thats not fair. I wanna sit by kise too! I know right. How come she gets to sit by kise?

Hesitating you sit beside kise and stare out the window. Ignoring everything.

Mr. Nakamura claps his hands to get everyone's attention. Alright let's start the history lesson.

----------------------       -----------------------