Chapter 6:

Humming you turn on your phone. You read the battery. It has 70% battery. Satisfied you wander what you could do on a sunday evening.

Humming you decided to take a nice stroll around the neighbor hood. Ignoring the text messages that were coming in you began to hook in your headphones.

You began passing neighborhoods children playing at the park, and other active activities.

Until someone had bumped into you causing you to fall on your butt. Annoyed you pulled your ear phones out about to nag, but you got cut off.

Wahhhh! Im so sorry! Here let me help you up. Looking up you saw a blonde boy holding out his hand to you.

You Idiot! Watch where you are going! Hitting the blonde boy. Ouch kasamatsu-senpi!!!

Getting up by yourself, you began dusting yourself off. U-um. Just pay attention next time geez.

Uwaah!! Turning his head he gets closer to you. Blushing, you look away. Koroko-ichhi!!! He yells.

Startling you, the boy named kasamatsu-senpi yanked him by his collar. Excuse him. Shaking your head, you look at the blonde boy again.

Holding out your hand, you introduce yourself. Nanami Koroko. Koroko's twin sister. The two boys shocked just stare at you for a while.

Feeling embarrassed you stiffen. The blonde spoke up first. Waah! I didn't know Koroko-ichhi had a twin sister!!! He never mentioned you.

Taking my hand. The black haired boy introduces himself. Yukio kasamatsu. Shaking his hand you smile.

Nice to meet you. Don't forget me!! The blonde yells. Shut-up ryõto. Kasamatsu-senpi!!! Soo mean.

You giggle turning towards the boy named ryoto. Nice to meet you.

Please call me kise. Kise ryoto. Blushing you look at him confused

Annoyed kasamatsu hits kise over the head. Baka! Come on we are going to be late! Uwah! He whines looking back at you.

Please excuse us. Kasamatsu says bowing grabbing kise by the collar. Whining he waves at you.

Don't forget me!!! He yells. Shut-up! Waah kasamatsu-senpi!!

Giggling you put your headphones in and walk in the opposite direction.

Little did you know that across the sidewalk a certain blue haired boy with his pink haired manager had an eye on you...

As well as you will be going to the same school as kasamatsu-senpi & ryoto kise soon...