Chapter 32

Tossing and turning you try to get some sleep. You tried everything. First the warm milk. Then the hot bath, to sleeping pills. Nothing.

Arghhh!!!

All you could think about was Aomine confessing to you. You liked Aomine but you didn't think he meant more than friends.

Your face started to began to get flustered just thinking about it.

Boyfriend. What do boyfriends and girlfriends do? You sit there confused.

Why don't I ask someone. But who would I ask? 

Your thoughts went to karu. She might laugh at me. You mumble bitting your nails.

But she is always there and is very supportive. I could trust her with anything.

Deciding on karu. You grab your phone. Hoping she is still up.

To: Karu
From: Nana

Hey.

Waiting for a text from karu. You had decided to check the time. It's pretty late. Your cellphone said it was midnight.

Sighing you put your phone back on the charger and throw the covers over your head. Forcing yourself to close your eyes.

An hour went by and all you can hear is the alarm clock tick every time it turns a number.

Annoyed you hop outta your bed and decided to walk in circles for thirty minutes.

You lay back down but you still couldn't fall asleep.

Sighing you tiptoe to your brother's room.

Hey Ni-san? You whispered but got no answer. So you decided to enter further in.

Seeing your brother fast asleep. You tap on his arm.

Ni-san. You whispered.

Mm. He says unconsciously. Not opening his eyes.

Can I sleep with you? I'm having trouble sleeping.

Mhm. Humming he turns his back to you. Scooting closer to the wall so you have space.

Thanks. You hum.

The minute you lay down beside him your eyes feel heaver. Closing them you drift into a deep sleep...

__________________         _____________

How cute!! I haven't seen them this close since they were children

Hearing your mothers voice you slowly open your eyes.

M-om.

Don't mind me I just came to wake you up for school. I actually have to head out now.

Will the two of you be ok locking up the house on your way to school?

Yea. Rubbing your eyes. You try to move but feel something heavy on you.

Giggling your mother pats your head. I'll be off now. Don't forget to wake up your brother.

Oh. And I know your appointment is next week but I called in. The doctor had said it would okay for it to be extended. But he requires to see you as soon as your back.

Hai. Thanks mom.

Of course. Smiling she gives you one more head pat and leaves for work.

Putting your hand on your head. You turn towards your brother.

Ni-san. Get up. Your going to miss school.

Im tired.

You have camp after school today.

But your not going to be there. Turning his head he looks at you.

I'll be there Saturday.

That's too long.

Its literally tomorrow. Now get up!! You push him off his bed.

Giggling you look at where he fell. Sorry I guess I got carried away.

Oh yea? He grabs your hand.

Uwa~  Ni-san!

Pulling you off his bed. You fall on your knees.

Ouch.

Laughing he gets up and heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up for school.

Meanie.

Sighing you get up and head to your room. Its Friday. Last day of school. Then summer vacation!!

But your be spending it with your basketball team and other scary guys.

You didn't mind but you were really looking forward to the festival the town hosted.

All the games, fireworks, and candy apples you can eat!!

Giggling to yourself you sigh. Its still early. I'll take a nap and clean the house.

After all you were too lazy to even show up to school. You had camp to look forward to tomorrow.

Hopefully they aren't as scary as Akashi. I felt like I was going to die any moment.

You sigh one last time before you go back to sleep...

_______________________      __________

Koroko's POV:

Hey nanami could-

Hmm shes not in here. Looking in my room. I see it was empty.
I think I have an idea where she is.

Knocking on her door I hear shallow breathing. Opening it I see my sister asleep on her bed.

Ill let her sleep. Skipping a day of school is okay. Closing the door to her room.

I head off to my high school. I won't see her till tomorrow but ill text her after school today.