Chapter 5:

Finished! Yawning you stretched out in your chair. Now all I gotta do is drop these transfer papers off at the teachers lounge on Monday.

Enjoying peace & quite, a memory popped up in your head.

Flashback:

Be careful of the GOM's.

GOM's? I wander what Ni-san meant by that. Checking the time it read 10:30. Yosh! Gimme a hour!  Curious, you decided to do a little research on the laptop of these GOM's before bed.

--------------------    ---------------------------

Sunlight began creeping in through your window. Slowly waking you up. You began to groan. My back hurts! Whinning you raise up out of your desk.

Ugh! I never made it to my bed. You move your mouse and remember you fell sleep after researching these GOM's your brother had mentioned.

Changing into fresh clothes you head downstairs for breakfast. You see a note on the fridge.

Hmm. I wander what this is? Snatching the note off the fridge it read:

Breakfast is in the microwave. Oh! & I bought you a toothbrush. Left it in the bag on the counter.

                    Love Mom.

Grabbing a pen from the basket you begin to write under the note your mother left:

Your the best!! Thank you 4 breakfast & the toothbrush!!!!!

                    Nana~

Hanging the note back up you grab your breakfast from the microwave. Quickly finishing your breakfast, you grab your toothbrush and head upstairs to brush your teeth.

Bored. You stop by your brothers room. You knock but no one answers. You knock again but you still get no reply.

Ni-san? You hum hoping he's there. No answer. Annoyed you barge in. To your surprise, he was not there.

Probably at pratice. Annoyed you shut the door, grabbed your cell phone, and headed for the front door.