Chapter 23:

Akashi's POV:

Akashi's POV:

Watching her pick up the dog and walk away I look at Koroko.

When did you get a dog?

Today actually. I found it earlier after practice.

You know Koroko I might have a soft spot for you. But It's only limited.

Aggitated I put my scizzors away and let go of Koroko.

I know. I'm sorry Akashi.

Your sister was lucky I held back. If I didn't the cut would probably have been worse than it is now.

She's too worried about me. Yet she doesnt even take care of her health.

Why was she in the hospital? Already knowing everything I began to test Koroko.

My sister has trouble breathing. She was admitted at the age of 5. At first it wasn't bad. The doctor told her she will be out in no time.

But instead it got worse at age 7. She couldn't breathe on her own. We aren't sure what it is. So they could never really diagnose her.

I see. She must have had a really hard childhood.

Yea. To make it worse I never visited her when we entered middle school.

Winning was everything at that time. I'm sure shes fine.

Yea. Koroko's face was empty. I'm pretty sure he's beating himself up but he shouldn't.

Worried I was about to speak but was cut off. Annoyed I looked at the familiar voice.

It was koroko's sister....

______________________     ___________

Back to your POV:

All better.!!

Looking over you see an annoyed Akashi and Ni-san looking at you.

Well it was nice meeting you but I should take my leave.

W-wait!

Not realizing you grabbed his hand you quickly released his hand.

Looking up you see his beautiful eyes stare into yours.

Pretty. You hummed. Not realizing you spoke out loud.

Im sorry, but I'm not interested in you. Akashi replied codly.

I'm going ahead. Good bye Tetsu.

Good bye Akashi.

Waving a goodbye to your brother you stood there speechless.

I didn't confess to him did I? I just said he was pretty. Still running the scene in your head you feel a hand on your shoulder.

Ni-san.