Chapter 15:

Entering the house you announce yourself. I'm home.

Hey sweetie! Your home early. Would you like dinner? I could whip something quick up.

Smiling at how sweet your mother is you nod your head no. I think I'll pass today.

Are you ok? Putting her hand on your head she sees you lost a little color to you.

I'm fine mom I just have a lot of homework to get too. Ill eat a little later. Alright I'll save you a plate.

Thanks! Waving to her you start running to your room.

Shutting the door behind you. You  quickly shut your door. You look at the time. It read 4:30.

Knowing your brother doesn't get done with practice until 5:30 you sigh.

What should I do? You ask looking around your room. Then an idea popped into your head.

You went to do research about the GOM's but didn't get to far. In fact you were so tired you passed out.

Throwing your bag on the floor you sit down in your chair and turn on your desktop.

Seeing that all you typed in your search box "GO" you laugh.

Not bad. Now let's actually do some research this time.

Typing GOM on your computer you see a picture.

Wow

Wow. Shocked you see kise, Ni-san and Murasakibara. The boys you already met. Well kinda.

Even though Ni-san is your brother you never actually "knew" him.

Looking closer you see a red head and a darker blue hair boy catch your eyes.

Blushing you realize you were staring a little too much. Trying to avoid your embarrassment. You click one by one on information about the GOM.

Starting with Kise:

Name: Kise Ryoto

Generation of miracles small forward. Plays at Kaijo High.

Well known: Copy any technique he sees, often powerful than originated. Also a model