Chapter 26:

Ding dong ding!

Alright! Finish up what you guys are doing and clean up for class. Coach yells grabbing his stuff and leaving the gym first.

Hai!

Obeying the coach the boys finish their last warm-ups and quickly clean up the gym.

Rushing off to class the boys wave their goodbyes to you. Smiling you wave back.

Buh bye. You mumble smiling.

_________   _________________________

Leaving the gym. You head towards your shoe locker with your things. Opening it you see three envelopes fall out.

Picking them up you see they are addressed to you.

Hmm. I wonder what they are about. Putting them in your pocket neatly. You quickly exchange your shoes and head off to class.

Making sure you don't miss the final bell for first period. That would suck. You would not only be embarrassed but also will be punished for being late to class.

You definitely didn't wanna end up like the boy who was forced to do bathrooms as a punishment for being late to class.

Gathering your things you head into the classroom. Hearing the last bell for first period go off.

Thank god I made it. You thought as you headed to take your seat by kise.

Alright class! We will be learning about geography.

Awww. you hear your classmates groan.

I don't wanna hear that. Now take out your notebooks so we can get started.

Listening to the lecture and taking notes on the lesson you hear your phone go off.

I know theres a no cell phone rule but it'll only be a minute. Taking your phone out your pocket. You see the envelopes fall out as well.

You were going to reach for them until they were already in someone else's hand. Looking up you see kise holding them.

What are these? He asked seeing them addressed to you. It's. Um  nothing.

Feeling embarrassed you quickly grabbed them from his hands and stuffed them neatly into your pocket.

Thanks kise. Not listening to his reply you check your phone. It was Aomine. What does he want? Isn't he suppose to be in class too?

To: Nana
From: Aomine

Did you get that stupid envelope

Envelope. Then you remembered your brother gave you one this morning before you went to school.

To: Aomine
From: Nana

Yea. Ni-san handed me one at breakfast. He said it's from his coach. Told me not to read it until everyone is present. Why?

To: Nana
From: Aomine

Did you read it yet?

To: Aomine
From: Nana

No. Was going to give it to them after practice today. Aren't you suppose to be in class?

To: Nana
From: Aomine

Im skipping. And its just a letter about how they are hoisting a joint practice camp for our summer vacation. And it says that if we dont show up then we must be "scared" of them.

Reading the message Aomine had sent you. You burst out into laughter. Not realizing your disturbing the class.

Miss Tetsuya? Is there something funny you would like to discuss with the class.

U-um no. I- pfft.

Annoyed you could see your teachers face turn red. I think you would rather stand outside the classroom with your hands held up high.

Trying to stop your laughter you speak. N-no. Pfft- I- pfft. J-just need a minute.

Outside! He yells.

Afraid you stop laughing and head outside.

Following you he demands you sit down facing the wall with your hands held up.

Doing as he asks he speaks. Next time I hope you think before you interupt my class.

Hai. You nod watching him leave. As soon as he leaves you burst into laughter. 

You know skipping is wrong but just imagining Aomines face as he reads the paper Ni-san's coach gave them makes you laugh.

If he got one then im pretty sure all of the members of the GOM's got one as well. Thinking about this you try not to laugh as you start imagining their heated or annoyed faces.

Maybe this will be a fun summer vacation. You giggle. Hearing your teacher tell you to shut up from behind the door....