Chapter 11:

Kise's POV:

Kise's POV:

Catching my fangirls glance at me I smile back making them blush. Laughing lightly I glance to Koroko-ichhi's sister.

She's so focused with the outside world that she never once glances at anyone or any thing in the classroom.

Getting annoyed I don't understand why I care so much. Why can't I get rid of her?

Everywhere I go she just has to pop up. Is she my fan? Why did she even go to this school? Koroko-ichhi goes to seirin.

Did they end up fighting? Does she not want to see him. Why is she on my mind?

I honestly couldn't care. I didn't even know Koroko-ichhi had a twin sister.

He never even talked about his family or anything in particular.

She's so damn annoying. Not noticing I spoke my thoughts I see her look my way.

Our eyes locked. Annoyed I broke eye contact. Returning back to the lesson. Imma just keep my distance from now on..

(Lol that's what u think)......

Back to your POV:

You hear kise mumble something. She's so damn annoying.

Confused you look at him. You guys had locked eye contact. He tsked and quickly broke eye contact.

Did I offend him? You ask looking out the window. It doesn't matter. I'll try to apologize after class.

After all this is the first time you actually got to attend school. You were really excited.

Being in the hospital you were always visited by teachers. There you were taught your schooling.

But this time its different. You finally get to experience your teenage years.

-------------------          ---------------------------

After your second period. Which was math was over you heard the bell ring for lunch.

Finally being able to take a lunch break. You were trying to find a way to apologize to kise.

Feeling like you offended him. You try to stand up but your feet wouldnt move. You were nervous.

Come on you mumble. Seeing that you were about to miss your chance to apologize. You called to him.

Uh... W-wait. Ryoto..

Holding out your hand to get his attention. He never looked back.

Instead of turning back to you he had grabbed his lunch and rushed out of the classroom.

Turning pale you see his fangirls laughing at you.

Dont take it to hard. He probably didn't hear you.

Turning to the voice you see a pretty girl smiling at you.

She had pretty brown eyes that matched well with her long brown hair

Taking the chair in front of you. She turns it around to your desk and plops down.

Names hikaru fukudora. You can just call me karu. Smiling she holds out her hand to you.

Lets be friends..

Hesitating you take it. Nanami Tetsuya. Nana.

Looking back at where kise was. Karu glances at what you were looking at.

Don't worry. Maybe he didn't hear you. Wanna eat lunch together? I know of this place no one ever goes too.

Okay. Grabbing your lunch the two of you head to the roof.

She opens the door. Trying to cheer you up. She does a funny impression of your guys math teacher.

We have reached our destination.

Trying to hold your laughter. You cover your mouth.

Awe. Come on! I know you wanna laugh. Pouting she takes a seat.

Following behind her. You take a seat next to her.

Sorry. What for? Not laughing. Hahah it's fine. So what's your story?

Confused you stare at her. There's something about you. I noticed it when you first stepped in the class

I dont understand what your getting at. You have this auro. It's like your confused and lonely. Oh.

By the face she sees you making she decides to change the subject. Feeling like she had overstepped her bounderies.

So what did you pack for lunch? I have sandwiches and octopuses.

Yum. Did you make them? No my mother did. What did you pack?

Smiling she opens her bag. Your eyes widen. All she had in her bag was a bunch of sweets and snacks.

Would you like some? She asked offering you chocolate pocky. No thats ok. Thanks. Mhm.

--------------------     --------------------------

After talking for a while the two of you started to become closer. But suddenly got interrupted by the bell for class.

Closing your lunch box. The two of you got up and started walking back to class. Hoping that the rest of the day would go faster.