Chapter 19:

Midorima's POV:

Pfft. You totally like her. Shut up Takao. She has nothing to do with us.

Are you blushing Shin-chan. I knew you were such a tsundere.

I-m not blushing. Stop assuming things baka.

Pfft. Hai, hai. Since you dont like her It's ok for me to make a move? Takao asks trying to push my buttons.

Trying to hold in my anger. I push up my glasses and stop walking.

If you like her than that's your business.

You know you can admit when you want something too. You don't have to hold back.

Turning around I look at Takao. I'm only capatable with cancers.

Pfft!!! Is that what aso ha says? It's weird that you listen to that. I mean-

Its always right. Pushing up my glassesI look at Takao annoyed.

Hai! Sorry. Since she's Koroko's twin sister she and him were born on the same day right. So what zodiac sign is Koroko?

He's a Aquarius. Annoyed you walk ahead. The image of his sister saying bye to me was still posted deep in my head.

It's true what Takao said about me being interested in her but she's koroko's twin sister.

Koroko and I respect each other but we particically dont get along.

There's just no way we could be together. Even if I wanted to tell her.

What are you thinking about? Takao interupts my thoughts. Making me sigh.

Nothing it's late I'm going home. Huuh?? What about dinner?

Eat at home.

But I thought we were going to eat together!

Something came up. See you later. Waving you leave his sight

_____________________         __________

Back to your POV:

Going to the check in room the doctor was already notified about the incident.

Shall we get this check up over? Nodding you sit on the exam table

Watching him pull out a clipboard and asking your brother to sit out side the room.

Okay, how are you feeling?

Good just a little tired.

Are you getting enough sleep?

Yes.

Are you adjusting to your living situations comfortably?

Yes. Just fine actually.

You arent running around are you? You know your not allowed to be doing any sports.