Chapter 1:

It was noon. You looked out the window as you always do. Hoping to be released. You spent your whole life in the hospital.

At first, you didn't mind it. Your older brother koroko always visited you after school or when your parents weren't busy.

You guys were inseparable. Always talked about basketball, and his day as well as yours. How many friends did he make when he had a bad day?

But that all ended as soon as your brother entered his 1st year in middle school. Now you guys were headed off to high school.

Ms. Koroko?? Hmm. You hum as the doctor calls your name. How are you feeling? Normal, gazing out the window. "Well, let me run a few more tests. I'll get the nurse to collect a blood sample. Mm.

More tests... Huh... You mumbled annoyed. It's not that you hated them, you just felt like a prisoner in the hospital. You weren't allowed outside, and you were isolated from any kind of society.

You always wanted to know what it was like to make friends or be friends with others. Ms. Koroko? You hear the nurse calling you.

You look over to see her carrying a syringe, band-aids, and other equipment you saw. Let's get this over with. Sighing you take off your jacket and hold your arm out giving her consent to draw blood.

Sensing your irritation, the nurse speaks up. So have you had any special visitors lately?? Tch... You look away even more annoyed. Worried she decided to finish up and take her to leave. (I'm sorry😭)

You decided to slide your jacket back on and slide back into bed. After an hour of waiting the doctor returned with a clipboard.

Ms. Koroko? Hmm?? You asked looking at the doctors smiling face. Your results have been good for almost a month. I have decided to discharge you. But I would like to continue to monitor you every 2 weeks. Would you like me to call your parents?

No. That's okay. I'm sure they are busy. How about your brother? You tensed as he mentioned your brother. No that's okay. I'm ok on my own.

Worried he smiled and handed you the discharge papers. After filing them and changing into
Your clothes that your parents dropped off a while ago you began heading out. Be careful on your way out! The doctor yelled as you exited the hospital.