Chapter Twenty-Four

Nikolai's lips stretch into a sinister smile

Nikolai's lips stretch into a sinister smile. "My little angel has grown wings"

Before I could say anything, he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into his hard, warm body even more. He nuzzled his face into my neck. My swimwear was soaking wet and I was aware of the fact that I was ruining his perfectly ironed expensive suit but he didn't care about it at all.

His teeth gently nipped my neck, my legs trembled at his little action. My body heated up, and a blush crept up my face as my core throbbed with need.

My breasts pressed against his hard body and a shiver shook my body. He ran his face up and down my neck, peppering aggressive kisses and biting the skin as if he was starving.

I felt his other arm around my waist and he lifted me off the ground, instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked toward the lounge chairs. He slowly lowered me to one of the chairs and lay me on it.

His body settled between my parted thighs. Then all of a sudden, the warmth of his body left me. I lay there in front of him on a lounge chair, legs parted, breaths heavy, body heated, mind clouded.

His eyes slowly raked all over my body, taking in every inch of me. His stare was burning into mine. He looked even sexier with his arousal straining through his black slacks.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded

I have never been naked in front of a man before. Fear rose in my stomach mixed with excitement. I swallowed and my gaze locked with his heated one. I tugged my swimwear bottom down my legs before completely taking them off, keeping my thighs closely pressed against one another. I sat up straighter and loosened the strings of my top. I hesitated for a few minutes because it was the last piece of clothing I had on me.

"You know that I don't like to repeat myself."

Biting the inside of my cheek, I diverted my gaze from him. I slowly removed my top leaving my breasts bare under his scrutinizing gaze.

He walked around the lounge chair, just like he had circled me once before. His eyes were dark, heavy-lidded. He stopped at the foot of the lounge chair.

"Spread your legs..."

I contemplate if I should do it or not, I was soaking wet from down there and it was almost embarrassing how much I wanted him. I slowly part my legs. A blush made its way to my cheeks but I was too needy, aroused by all of this to care.

He stood there with his eyes narrowed on my bare core, he slowly swiped his tongue across his bottom lips and even that made me impatient and even more wet than before. My breath came out in short pants, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

I was completely naked while he stood in front of me still dressed up in his clean black suit.

He walked closer and softly ran his rough, warm hand over my thigh. I shivered and suppressed a moan, biting my lower lip.