Chapter Sixty-Eight

I'll forever be pissed that I lost the perfect opportunity to not be able to stretch their first time till chapter 69. 😠😖

His lips curved into a devilish smile

His lips curved into a devilish smile. "You have no fucking idea that I'm the one who needs you more, Angel."

He leaned back, his knees resting on either side of my thighs as he looked down at me. With his eyes locked with mine, he slowly unfastened his tie. The action was so simple yet so arousing.

His dark gaze burned into my skin as I struggled a little underneath him, "Stay still," he ordered, and I stopped moving immediately.

I felt my heart beating in my ears and throat, and my whole body heated up. He pulled off his tie in a swift movement, and from the sound of it, an icy shudder swept through my veins.

His cold, acidic expression scared me, but at the same time, I wanted him so damn bad. I couldn't understand how one could feel both of these emotions simultaneously.

The next was his belt; I watched his fingers as he slowly unbuckled his belt, his eyes locked on my face. It annoyed me and made me impatient with how much time he was taking. I needed him; can't he see that?

He pulled the belt out of the loops and tossed it aside too. When he wasn't expecting it, I slid out from underneath him. I got to my knees and cupped his face with both of my hands, pulling him in for another kiss.

It made it easier for me to touch him as we both were kneeling before each other. My hands traveled down his body, tugging the bottom of his shirt out of his pants. His hands went to my shoulder as he slid the straps of my dress down my arms roughly, snapping one of the straps while doing so.

He pulled back from my lips, and his gaze dropped down to my body, sending a shiver through my veins. Heat pooled between my legs, making me rub my thighs together. I was still wearing my underwear and a bra, but his heated lust-filled gaze set every single nerve ending of my body on fire. 

He completely took off my dress, pulling it out from underneath my knees before flinging it aside with his tie and belt.

He wasn't kissing me anymore, and neither was he touching me. His dark gaze took in every single inch of me. He ran his thumb over his lower lip, and then both of his hands roughly grabbed onto my waist, tugging me closer.

I looked at his face while all of his attention was on my body like he had seen it for the first time. His hands slowly glided down my sides. He simply stroked my skin; my hand fisted his shirt from over his shoulder while the other traveled into his hair again.

He caressed my body like he loved every single curve.

He lowered his hand and grabbed my ass, landing a harsh slap that made me flinch a little. A moan bubbled up from my throat as he did it again.