Chapter 1

"Hey, Tzu! Come on!" Dahyun called the maknae.

They will be having a world tour tomorrow and their flight is just in an hour going to the Land of Pearl of the East, Philippines!

But aside from that, this will be their second concert there and a promise from their fans to be fulfilled.

But Tzuyu is not moving to her place while entering the airport. She is not look like a problematic one but a lazy one. Even though she's not.

"Hey, Yoda! Gwaenchanh-euseyo? (Are you okay?)" Chaeyoung approach and ask her with a worry plastered on her face.

"Ani, it's nothing. I don't know. I just feel.... weird?" Tzuyu answer them.

The Eonnies are walking ahead from them and chitchatting with each other. They are oblivious of what is happening with their maknaes.

"Are you sure? Tell us if your feeling bad. We can tell Manager-eonni about this. Maybe, we can move the schedule?" Dahyun said and put her hands on Tzuyu's shoulder and side hug her.

Reassuring everything is fine, Tzuyu nods and answer just to stop them from overacting.

"I'm okay, guys. I just sense some weird things will happen today.... and tomorrow. I don't know, and I still can't figure this out right now."

"You say so. Let's go? The Eonnies might worry on us if we keep them wait." Chaeyoung tell them.

After that day, and the next day had come. They are now on their main day with the Filipino Onces in their second concert.

The event happened smoothly without any bad happenings and the Fans enjoyed it. Even the Twice as well.

After the concert, they had their rest at their hotel and their time on going out and stroll around is limited. Not unless they have security around them for protection.

"It's so bored. I want to stroll around this city and buy some souvenirs." Nayeon whined while sitting grumpily at the end of her bed.

"You must tell Manager-eonni, not me or any of us. And also... I'm not in the mood to go and walk around. Go ask the others, Im Nayeon." Jeongyeon answer her lazily while lying her tired body on her bed.

"I told you not to call me by my whole name!"

"I don't care. It's me who decide not you." Jeongyeon said and cover her face with the pillow. She really want to rest.

"Hmp! I hate you!" Nayeon yelled on Jeongyeon and leave their shared room like a kid while stomping her feet.

~~

Y/N's POV

"Auntie, what brought you here? I thought your busy with your business in Taipei?" I ask Auntie while letting her inside my house.

Not long after, Uncle who are her husband came and I let him inside my living room together with Auntie.

"Sorry, I struggle on finding a parking lot. You must find your own house, Y/N. You better do." Uncle said and sitted at the long couch.

"I'm just alone. Im thinking that I'll just abandoned it while I'm away doing my business somewhere."

"But you will need it someday. What if you have your family now, you still want them to live here in this hotel? We know your rich, but you still need a proper house to live in." Auntie agreed upon Uncle's statement.

"Okay! But about having a family, I still have no plans about it."

"Uhm, about our daughter, do you still.... I mean.... Is your Love for her still there?" Auntie ask me which I find confusing. Why she ask it all of a sudden?

"Nothing change. But, why do you ask about it all of a sudden? Is this a kind of proposal for business? An.... arrange marriage?"

Uncle nodded his head. Auntie did the same and reach my hand like she is pleasing me.

Honestly, I really love their daughter but this is not the time. Maybe she change already. I don't even know how to be close to her again. She is like my elder sister to me before and her parents are my parents, too. But as the time passed by, my feelings changed and love blooms.

As like what one direction says on one of their songs, Night Changes, all the things around us changes and happened to be people too. But not me, not anymore.

"No! You already know how much I love your daughter but I don't like the idea of getting married by force on her. I still want it to be normal." I tell them.

"Yeah, we know." Auntie answered and Uncle keep to be silent on his spot.

"Then, why are you proposing it to me? Do you have any problem? Anything? You know I can help you guys. You're like parents to me. Just tell me and not like this." I told them but seems that's not the reason.

"We know, but we need you for this. Your the only one we know. Anything! We can do it for you. Just take this proposal." She pleaded on me but more on like begging me to take their offer.

"What's the real matter here anyway?" I asked. I know there is a deep reason for this.

"There's this guy who's really obsessed to her. She wants our daughter to be his. Tzuyu knew all of this, too. We don't just need you to protect her but also.... maybe it better if your the one.... who will end up with our daughter. We trust you, Y/N." Uncle explained.

"Okay. I take it." I answered them and they calebrated in happiness. Not including the shouts but they are like celebrating internally with a smile on their lips who didn't go unnoticed by me.

"But in one condition." I continue.

"What is it?"

"I'll be gone for a while so I'll leave everything here but still check in them when I have time."

"Where will you go?"

"Just somewhere. Can you help with my business? I'll promise I'll take care of your daughter."

"Is that so? Okay, we got you, Y/N. What will you do, anyways?" Auntie ask me with curiosity plastered on her face.

"I have a plan. But, maybe you can help me too on that one."

"We'll do anything. Just tell us."

After an hour of talking with them, they already leave after that. But still, I managed to make them eat with me for the dinner. Cause' I don't have anyone here. I sometimes feel loneliness, too. Almost everyday.

~~

It's almost going midnight but still the roads are crowded with peoples and cars strolling around. I feel bored and decided to walk around for a while before going to rest.

I am now heading to the nearest park near my hotel. There's many food stalls there if ever I felt hungry.

While walking to the free bench I saw, I got bumped into a woman. She is taller than me. But looking at her face, her age is not that far from me, I guess?

Oh! Wait! She is here?! When?!

To be continued.......

I hope you like the first chapter.